This place will make me die laughing

The double standards and hypocrisy on he will truly make me laugh my self silly..........
You lot scream blue murder if somebody say something you don't agree with , claim the others side is unjustified and wrong for doing so and then turn around and Do the same thing your self. Somebody puts up a cartoon of a polli, all hell breaks loose with the next 20 post saying how inappropriate it is , then the 21st post the complainers put up their own cartoon of the opposition polli .
Photobucket
Message 1 of 47
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@am*3 wrote:

I agree.. someone starts a thread knocking a Labor MP.... OK.... next we have someone in another thread saying is this a TA bashing thread?.....as in the first example is fine but the latter is not

Anyone carks it, it has to be Labors fault.Woman Tongue

Put the shoe on the other foot. And I don't like any of them. This site has become Labor central. 

The very fact that people posting about a girl being STONED to death is questioned  about political leanings is disturbing.

I am so sorry some of you don't seem to get the bigger picture in life. Not everyone agrees with you, everyone has their own political beliefs. The nasty stuff that goes on here is just rank.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 47
Latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

May you RIP

when you die Tony Abbott will get the blame

Message 2 of 47
Latest reply

I agree.. someone starts a thread knocking a Labor MP.... OK.... next we have someone in another thread saying is this a TA bashing thread?.....as in the first example is fine but the latter is not

Message 3 of 47
Latest reply

And don't dare mention Burqas or Muslims unless you have your hard hat on    lol

Message 4 of 47
Latest reply

ladydeburg
Community Member

so true. I've just come back after a long time and it seems to have put a cat amongst the pigeons. Best  to  ignore it, .maybe I'll just go away again, pity.

Message 5 of 47
Latest reply

pot/kettle kind of stuff.

Message 6 of 47
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:

Put the shoe on the other foot. And I don't like any of them. This site has become Labor central. 

The very fact that people posting about a girl being STONED to death is questioned  about political leanings is disturbing.

I am so sorry some of you don't seem to get the bigger picture in life. Not everyone agrees with you, everyone has their own political beliefs. The nasty stuff that goes on here is just rank.

Message 7 of 47
Latest reply

I love that word 'rank'

Does this sound OK

I'm rank and i'm dying laughing?

Message 8 of 47
Latest reply

In the spirit of the OP (this isn't a serious thread is it?)

Smiley

I don't think you want to be rank, freddie.

Message 9 of 47
Latest reply

It's the demographic kilroy.

Social media really is anti-social media here.

'Rank' is a perfect description nevyn

Message 10 of 47
Latest reply