This place will make me die laughing

The double standards and hypocrisy on he will truly make me laugh my self silly..........
You lot scream blue murder if somebody say something you don't agree with , claim the others side is unjustified and wrong for doing so and then turn around and Do the same thing your self. Somebody puts up a cartoon of a polli, all hell breaks loose with the next 20 post saying how inappropriate it is , then the 21st post the complainers put up their own cartoon of the opposition polli .
Photobucket
Message 1 of 47
Latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

Q: what's thick, yelow and dangerous?

A: shark infested custard.

Message 41 of 47
Latest reply

ima asked: Where ya been paints? Nice to see ya back (and front)

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Been on an important mission.

On Supernatural Surveillance.....can't tell you where exactly.....or I'd have to de-fuzz you with my buzz-forum Lol stick Smiley Wink 

Don't know why I was chosen.....just lucky I guess ......must show you the pics I took some time

Message 42 of 47
Latest reply

A few people have been very busy whilst I was on my supernatural surveillance mission......someone sent Australia to war......same person threatened to 'shirt-front' Mr Putin (according to Wupert's wags).....big raids, engaging many hundreds of police and tactical personnel at several locations in at least two Australian States, costing a lot of tax payers funds, sent to capture suspect 'terrorists' - uncovered an over-sized knife or a knife who's owner did not have the required permit to own such a knife..........

............................and back on the discussion forum ranch.....hate threads targeting one specific group of people start and continually pop-up for a straight 30 days.....but who can count? ......it's not like I'm a practising edjuma-cationer or sumfink.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

Message 43 of 47
Latest reply

You lot scream blue murder if somebody say something you don't agree with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOVWvqq0Ers

Fun Factor : Now you have a choice in chat, factor that
Message 44 of 47
Latest reply

ladydeburg
Community Member

How many Vietnam vets does it take to change a light bulb?

YOU WEREN'T THERE MAN!

Message 45 of 47
Latest reply

uncovered an over-sized knife or a knife who's owner did not have the required permit to own such a knife....

do you mean that plastic knife Paints???

yes, lots of things have been going on

Message 46 of 47
Latest reply

On Supernatural Surveillance.....can't tell you where exactly.....or I'd have to de-fuzz you with my buzz-forum Lol stick :smileywink: 

Oooo,  I like the sound of that     big grin smiley.gif

Message 47 of 47
Latest reply