Tommys Joke Page

Tommys Joke Page 2015
Tommy Loves Everyone... Im a 75 year old nutcase..
Message 1 of 2,046
Latest reply
2,045 REPLIES 2,045

Tommys Joke Page

Q: What do you call a blonde in a tree with a brief case?..................... A: Branch Manager.
Message 481 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

Heather: I noticed by this article that men become bald much more than women because of the intense activity of their brains. John: Yes, and I notice that women do not grow beards because of the intense activity of their chins!
Message 482 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

Three men were standing in line to get into heaven one day. Apparently it had been a pretty busy day, though, so St Peter had to tell the first one, "Heaven's getting pretty close to full today, and I've been asked to admit only people who have had particularly horrible deaths. So what's your story?"

So the first man replies: "Well, for a while I've suspected my wife has been cheating on me, so today I came home early to try to catch her red-handed. As I came into my 25th floor apartment, I could tell something was wrong, but all my searching around didn't reveal where this other guy could have been hiding. Finally, I went out to the balcony, and sure enough, there was this man hanging off the railing, 25 floors above ground! By now I was really mad, so I started bashing and kicking him, but wouldn't you know it, he wouldn't fall off. So finally I went back into my apartment and got a hammer and starting hammering on his fingers. Of course, he couldn't stand that for long, so he let go and fell -- but even after 25 stories, he fell into the bushes, stunned but okay. I couldn't stand it anymore, so I ran into the kitchen, grabbed the fridge and threw it over the edge where it landed on him, killing him instantly. But all the exertion, stress and anger got to me, and I had a heart attack and died there on the balcony."

"That sounds like a pretty bad day to me," said St Peter, and let the man in.

The second man comes up and St Peter explains to him about heaven being full, and again asks for his story.

"It's been a very strange day. You see, I live on the 26th floor of my apartment building, and every morning I do my exercises out on my balcony. Well, this morning I must have slipped or something, because I fell over the edge. But I got lucky, and caught the railing of the balcony on the floor below me. I knew I couldn't hang on for very long, when suddenly this man burst out onto the balcony. I thought for sure I was saved, when he started bashing me and kicking me. I held on the best I could until he ran into the apartment and grabbed a hammer and started pounding on my hands. Finally I just let go, but again I got lucky and fell into the bushes below, stunned but all right. Just when I was thinking I was going to be okay, this refrigerator comes falling out of the sky and crushes me instantly, and now I'm here."

Once again, St Peter had to concede that that sounded like a pretty horrible death.

The third man, Tommy came to the front of the line, and again the whole process was repeated. St Peter explained that heaven was full and asked for his story.

"Picture this," says Tommy, "I'm hiding naked inside a refrigerator..."

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 483 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

It seems a gentleman had too much alcohol at a party, was heading home, and was pulled over by a state trooper. Upon being tested, the fellow couldn't walk a straight line any more than he could drive one, so the trooper wrote out a ticket and had just given it to the driver before an accident in the opposite lane took his attention to more important matters. The inebriated driver, figuring that the trooper wasn't coming back to him, drove home and went to bed. He was awakened in the morning by a knock at the door, created by two more state troopers. "Are you Mr. Johnson?" they asked? He admitted that he was. "Were you pulled over at Main Street last night for driving under the influence?" Again, the man admitted that was he. "And what did you do then," the troopers asked." The man replied that he drove his car home and went to bed. "Where is your car now?" the troopers enquired. The man answered that it was in the garage. "May we see the car?" asked the troopers. The man answered, "Sure," and opened the garage. Inside the garage was the state troopers car.
Message 484 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

My dogs sleeps about 20 hours a day. they have there food prepared for them. they can eat whenever they want. there meals are provided at no cost to them. they visit the Doctor once a year for there check ups, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this they pay nothing, and nothing is required of them. they live in a nice neighbourhood in a house that is much larger than they need, but they are not required to do any upkeep. they make no contribution to the running or maintenance of the house. If they makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. they have choices of luxurious places to sleep. they receives these accommodations absolutely free. they are living like a Kings and queens, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of there costs are picked up by others who go out, work hard, and earn a living every day. I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head. I think my dogs are IMMIGRANTS!!..
Message 485 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

Billy Bob and Luther were talking one afternoon when Billy Bob tells Luther, "Ya know, I reckon I'm 'bout ready for a vacation... only this year I'm gonna do it different. The last few years, I been takin' your advice 'bout where to go. Three years ago you said to go to Hawaii. I went to Hawaii and Earlene got pregnant. Then two years ago, you told me to go to the Bahamas, and Earlene got pregnant again. Last year you suggested Tahiti and darned if Earlene didn't get pregnant again." Luther asks Billy Bob, "So, what you gonna do this year that's different?" "I'm taking Earlene with me."
Message 486 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

John and Mary visit their pastor for marriage counseling. The pastor gets up and hugs Mary, and sits down. He gets up and hugs Mary a second, and third time, and then turns to John and says, "See that, John. Mary needs that EVERY DAY! " John replies, "Well, that's fine, Pastor. But I can't bring her over here except on Tuesdays and Thursdays. "
Message 487 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

Once upon a time, a perfect man and a perfect woman met. After a perfect courtship, they had a perfect wedding. Their life together was, of course, perfect. One snowy, stormy Christmas Eve, this perfect couple was driving their perfect car along a winding road, when they noticed someone at the side of the road in distress. Being the perfect couple, they stopped to help. There stood Santa Claus with a huge bundle of toys. Not wanting to disappoint any children on the eve of Christmas, the perfect couple loaded Santa and his toys into their vehicle. Soon they were driving along delivering the toys. Unfortunately, the driving conditions deteriorated and the perfect couple; and Santa Claus had an accident. Only one of them survived the accident. Question: Who was the survivor? Answer: The perfect woman survived. She's the only one who really existed in the first place. Everyone knows there is no Santa Claus and there is no such thing as a perfect man. **** Women stop reading here, that is the end of the joke. **** Men keep scrolling. So, if there is no perfect man and no Santa Claus, the woman must have been driving. This explains why there was a car accident. By the way, if you're a woman and you're still reading, this illustrates another point: Women never listen.!! smile emoticon
Message 488 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

The class teacher asks students to name an animal that begins with an E. One boy says: โ€œElephant.โ€ Then the teacher asks for an animal that begins with a T. The same boys says: โ€œTwo elephants.โ€ The teacher sends the boy out of the class for bad behavior. After that she asks for an animal beginning with M. The boy shouts from the other side of the door: โ€œMaybe an elephant!โ€
Message 489 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

A blonde was taking helicopter lessons. The instructor said, "I'll radio you every 1000 feet to see how you're doing." At 1000 feet, the instructor radioed her and said she was doing great. At 2000 feet, he said she was still doing well. Right before she got to 3000 feet, the propeller stopped, and she twirled to the ground. The instructor ran to where she crash landed and pulled her out of the helicopter. "What went wrong?" The blonde said, "At 2500 feet, I started to get cold, so I turned the big fan off."
Message 490 of 2,046
Latest reply