Tommys Joke Page

Tommys Joke Page 2015
Tommy Loves Everyone... Im a 75 year old nutcase..
Message 1 of 2,046
Latest reply
2,045 REPLIES 2,045

Tommys Joke Page

Jeff had gone to propose to his girlfriend and returned home crying bitterly. "What happened, son?" his father asked, eagerly awaiting her response. "Did she accept?" "No, she sure didn't," sobbed Jeff. "When I told her what you advised me to say, she slapped my face and told me to get out." "Did you begin by telling her what I told you to say, what I told your mother when she accepted my proposal? 'Sweetheart, time stands still when I look in your eyes.' Did you tell her that?" asked his father. "Oh boy, Dad, did I got it all wrong," Jeff groaned. "I said, 'My dear, you have a face that would stop a clock!'"
Message 491 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

An American photographer on vacation was inside a church in Oldham taking photographs when he noticed a golden telephone mounted on the wall with a sign that read 'ยฃ10,000 per call'. The American, being intrigued, asked a priest who was strolling by what the telephone was used for. The priest replied that it was a direct line to heaven and that for ยฃ10,000 you could talk to God. The American thanked the priest and went along his way. Next stop was in Manchester... There, at a very large cathedral, he saw the same golden telephone with the same sign under it. He wondered if this was the same kind of telephone he saw in Oldham and he asked a nearby nun what its purpose was. She told him that it was a direct line to heaven and that for ยฃ10,000 he could talk to God. 'O.K., thank you,' said the American. He then travelled to Blackburn, Darwen, Burnley, Rochdale and Littleborough. In every church he saw the same golden telephone with the same 'ยฃ10,000 per call' sign under it. The American, upon leaving Lancashire decided to travel to Yorkshire to see if Yorkshiremen had the same phone. He arrived in Barnsley, and again, in the first church he entered, there was the same golden telephone, but this time the sign under it read '50 pence per call.' The American was surprised so he asked the priest about the sign. 'Father, I've travelled all over Lancashire and I've seen this same golden telephone in many churches. I'm told that it is a direct line to heaven, but in Lancashire the price was ยฃ10,000 per call. Why is it so cheap here?' The priest smiled and answered, 'You're in Yorkshire now, son. It's a local call.' MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL.
Message 492 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

zzzz448.jpg

Message 493 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

e5ef9551bc1df5511b39032ae91b3bd2.jpeg

Message 494 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

This is the story of the poor dizzy blonde flying in a two-seater airplane with just the pilot. He has a heart attack and dies. She, frantic, calls out a May Day. "May Day! May Day! Help me! Help me! My pilot had a heart attack and is dead. And I don't know how to fly. Help me! Please help me!" She hears a voice over the radio saying: "This is Air Traffic Control and I have you loud and clear. I will talk you through this and get you back on the ground. I've had a lot of experience with this kind of problem. 'Now, just take a deep breath. Everything will be fine! Now give me your height and position." She says, "I'm 5'4" and I'm in the front seat." "O.K." says the voice on the radio.... "Repeat after me........Our Father who art in Heaven........."
Message 495 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

196d52219532eb982b72bf9ca32c16ec_ironic18.jpg

Message 496 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

One winter morning while listening to the radio, Bob and his wife hear the announcer say, โ€œWe are going to have 4-6 inches of snow today. You must park your car on the even numbered side of the street, so the snowplow can get through.โ€ Bobโ€™s wife, a stunning goes out and moves her car. A week later while they are eating breakfast, the radio announcer says, โ€œWe are expecting 6-8 inches of snow today. You must park your car on the odd numbered side of the street, so the snowplow can get through.โ€ Bobโ€™s wife goes out and moves her car again. The next week they are having breakfast again, when the radio announcer says, โ€œWe are expecting 8-10 inches of snow today. You must parkโ€ฆโ€ then the electric power goes out. Bobโ€™s wife is very upset, and with a worried look on her face she says, โ€œHoney, I donโ€™t know what to do. Which side of the street do I need to park on so the plow can get through?โ€ With the love and understanding in his voice like all men who are married to blondes exhibit, Bob says, โ€œWhy donโ€™t you just leave it in the garage this time?โ€
Message 497 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

According to Thomas Cook in the UK, some holidaymakers are just never satisfied. Here are the top ten most bizarre and genuine customer complaints received by the firm in recent years: 1. On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food at all. 2. The beach was too sandy. 3. I bought a snorkel and swimming mask for my six-year-old son, but he was too upset to use them as the fish frightened him. 4. It rained on my birthday. 5. Topless sunbathing on the beach should be banned. The holiday was ruined as my husband spent all day looking at other women. 6. I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts. 7. It's lazy of the local shopkeepers to close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during 'siesta' time - this should be banned. 8. We bought 'Ray-Ban' sunglasses for five Euros (ยฃ3.50) from a street trader, only to find out they were fake. 9. None of the hotel staff were English, and the tea didn't taste the same as at home. 10. I would like to complain about the price of alcohol in the resort. It was too cheap and I woke with a hangover every day.
Message 498 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

A company, feeling it was time for a shakeup, hired a new CEO. The new boss was determined to rid the company of all slackers. On a tour of the facilities, the CEO noticed a guy leaning against a wall and idly picking his teeth. The room was full of workers and he wanted to let them know that he meant business. He asked the guy, "How much money do you make a week?" A little surprised, the young man looked at him and said, "I make a little over $400 dollars a week, why? The CEO said,"Wait right here." He walked back to his office, came back in two minutes, and handed the guy $1,600 in cash and said, "Here's four weeks' pay. Now GET OUT and don't come back." Feeling pretty good about himself the CEO looked around the room and asked, "Does anyone want to tell me what that goof-ball did here?" From across the room a voice said, "Sure - he was the Pizza delivery guy from Domino's and was just waiting to collect the money!"
Message 499 of 2,046
Latest reply

Tommys Joke Page

BBC breaking news The latest from the BBC Muslim suicide bombers in Britain are set to begin a three-day strike on Monday in a dispute over the number of virgins they are entitled to in the afterlife. Emergency talks with Al Qaeda have so far failed to produce an agreement. The unrest began last Tuesday when Al Qaeda announced that the number of virgins a suicide bomber would receive after his death would be cut next month from 72 to 54. A spokesman said increases in recent years in the number of suicide bombings has resulted in a shortage of virgins in the afterlife. The suicide bombers' union, the British Organization of Occupational Martyrs ( B.O.O.M.!) responded with a statement saying the move was unacceptable to its members and called for a strike vote. General Secretary Abdul Abul Bul Amir told the press, "Our members are literally working themselves to death in the cause of Jihad. We don't ask for much in return but to be treated like this is like a kick in the teeth". Speaking from his shed in Tipton in the West Midlands, Al Qaeda chief executive Haisheet Mapants explained, "I sympathize with our workers concerns but Al Qaeda is simply not in a position to meet their demands. They are simply not accepting the realities of modern-day Jihad in a competitive marketplace. Thanks to Western depravity, there is now a chronic shortage of virgins in the afterlife. It's a straight choice between reducing expenditures or laying people off. I don't like cutting benefits but I'd hate to have to tell 3,000 of my staff that they won't be able to blow themselves up. Spokespersons for the union in the North East of England, Ireland, Wales, New Zealand and the entire Australian continent stated that the change would not hurt their membership as there are no virgins in their areas anyway. According to some industry sources, the recent drop in the number of suicide bombings has been attributed to the emergence of Scottish singing star, Susan Boyle. Many Muslim jihadists now know what a virgin looks like and have reconsidered their benefit package.
Message 500 of 2,046
Latest reply