Tony Abbott embarrasses us yet again.

This man makes us the laughing stock of the world far too often.

Canadia?

Really?

It's Canada Mr Abbott.

Even though you corrected yourself you still stuffed up.

http://www.begadistrictnews.com.au/story/2338734/video-pm-tony-abbott-slips-up-while-in-canadia/?cs=...

photo GRUMPYCATSIGN_zpsa8f18bba.jpg
Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Hahahahahahahahahaha   What a moron!!!

Message 2 of 33
Latest reply

God what an embarrassment the labor party and their followers are to themselves, lurking and hankering for every slip of tongue and misstep of the PM's so they can snigger and snort and make themselves feel better about the rudd/gillard/rudd clowns losing the election.

sheesh.

Message 3 of 33
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:

God what an embarrassment the labor party and their followers are to themselves, lurking and hankering for every slip of tongue and misstep of the PM's so they can snigger and snort and make themselves feel better about the rudd/gillard/rudd clowns losing the election.

sheesh.

No worse than the Lib supporters were back in Kevin Rudd/Julia Gillards day.

Everything they did that wasn't 'right' was picked up and discussed non stop on these forums for the term of the Labor Government.

Or had you forgotten?

photo GRUMPYCATSIGN_zpsa8f18bba.jpg
Message 4 of 33
Latest reply

Yeah, short term memories.

Who is in the news currently as PM of Australia...Tony Abbott or Rudd or Gillard?

No need to lurk either.. Abbott is splashed on the pages of most media outlets, highlighting his gaffes, especially the international ones.
Message 5 of 33
Latest reply

There's a joke about Canadia...I will think nice thoughts and pretend he was just told it.

sigh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 6 of 33
Latest reply

@amber-eyed-girl wrote:

There's a joke about Canadia...I will think nice thoughts and pretend he was just told it.

sigh.

nah...don't bother thinking nice thoughts. He'd just said Canadian in the previous sentence, hence the slip.

snigger and snort away.

Message 7 of 33
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:

@amber-eyed-girl wrote:

sigh.

nah...don't bother thinking nice thoughts. He'd just said Canadian in the previous sentence, hence the slip.

snigger and snort away.

Woman LOL so who told you that, abbott or credlinWoman LOLWoman LOL

Message 8 of 33
Latest reply

@boris1gary wrote:

@icyfroth wrote:

@amber-eyed-girl wrote:

sigh.

snigger and snort away.

Woman LOL so who told you that, abbott or credlinWoman LOLWoman LOL

ah..neither. I watched the video 🙂

Message 9 of 33
Latest reply

The man is an idiot. *snorts and giggles*

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 10 of 33
Latest reply