Tp Whom It May Concern

ok, i give up.

i started posting items i thought might create interesting conversations or comments as people were saying back then the boards were dying.

there was just a small number of people posting anything new.

but as ive discovered there are 1 or 2 who hardly ever post anything new but critisise my posts constantly which is absolutly their right.

but ive had enough so i wont be posting anything besides questions for help on either buying board or selling board.

it was fun for a while but its not anymore.

to those who have been nice to me i thank you.

Message 1 of 58
Latest reply
57 REPLIES 57

Re: Tp Whom It May Concern

๐Ÿ™‚

Message 41 of 58
Latest reply

images (31).jpg

Hope you guys can sort this out.

Message 42 of 58
Latest reply

Yay!  Great music thank you!

I have to say goodnight, the cellist and pianist will be here at 8pm, thank goodness it's Friday tomorrow ... Woman Wink

Goodnight all.  Sweet dreams and sleep tight xx

Keep counting the sheep   >>>>> 

sheep.gifsheep.gif

Message 43 of 58
Latest reply

@domino-710 wrote:

David - please understand.

Every time I log in - there you are with a ' news ' item - well no - heaps.

I like news items.

What I don't  like - is every item you post - contains your opinion.

Why - not post a news item - let others read & then - they can buy in - discuss  - all ideas & takes - you are able to reply - on that news item.

Not having to reply to your opinions.

some people who repeatedly posted news articles would leave out their opinons or a comment on the subject  would get criticised for that also

so

damned if you do, damned if you don't type of thing

i say do what you like, it doesn't matter, there will always be critics

Signatures suck.
Message 44 of 58
Latest reply

@davidc4430 wrote:

ok, i give up.

i started posting items i thought might create interesting conversations or comments as people were saying back then the boards were dying.

there was just a small number of people posting anything new.

but as ive discovered there are 1 or 2 who hardly ever post anything new but critisise my posts constantly which is absolutly their right.

but ive had enough so i wont be posting anything besides questions for help on either buying board or selling board.

it was fun for a while but its not anymore.

to those who have been nice to me i thank you.

Struth!!

I must be living under a rock. While I've seen your news posts (and the thought did cross my mind that you might actually be icy incognito LOL  (posting news items was her thing, once) , I cant say that Ive actually read many of them. I think maybe one or two, perhaps, but I dont go back once Ive first visited. I usually read my news on another site Man Tongue

HOWEVER......

You are entitled to have your opinion on any news item you post. That's how discussions start.
If you are being hassled, try to ignore them. It says more about their character than yours. I realise that bullying and harassment can lay heavy on our shoulders sometimes, but try and shrug it off.
Geeze, i've had my run-ins with folks here.  I left for two years.... now i come back in dribs and drabs.  (more drabs than dribs though Man LOL )

So, David  or to whom it may concern........  tell em all to frock off and just keep on doing what you do best.
Stay true to thyself.

~blessing~

xxj

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 45 of 58
Latest reply

like.jpg

image host
Message 46 of 58
Latest reply

So sorry, you were chased away David, now this board is back to the boring ol', same stuff  eg nothing   .... 

Message 47 of 58
Latest reply

@bushies.girl wrote:

Dont like 'em dont read 'em    ...  or "perhaps" post something yourself, that is 1/2 way interesting   .... not rocket science ( or is it?)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take your own advice and post something that is at least 1/2 way interesting.

Message 48 of 58
Latest reply

Nup

Message 49 of 58
Latest reply

@bushies.girl wrote:

Nup

That, I suppose is an 1/2 way cop out.

Message 50 of 58
Latest reply