Tp Whom It May Concern

ok, i give up.

i started posting items i thought might create interesting conversations or comments as people were saying back then the boards were dying.

there was just a small number of people posting anything new.

but as ive discovered there are 1 or 2 who hardly ever post anything new but critisise my posts constantly which is absolutly their right.

but ive had enough so i wont be posting anything besides questions for help on either buying board or selling board.

it was fun for a while but its not anymore.

to those who have been nice to me i thank you.

Message 1 of 58
Latest reply
57 REPLIES 57

Tp Whom It May Concern

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Dave, please come back.

You remind me that I haven't read the news today.

Really.........please come back  Related image         Related image

Message 2 of 58
Latest reply

Tp Whom It May Concern

David, please don't stop posting.  You have always raised topics that give rise to substantial discusssion, opinion, thought and ideas ...  Heart

Message 3 of 58
Latest reply

Tp Whom It May Concern

Sorry about the spelling, it should of course be 'discussion' ....  Smiley Embarassed

Message 4 of 58
Latest reply

Tp Whom It May Concern

David I may not always comment but I do enjoy reading your posts   ..... There is another thread on this board that I used to post on and was told not so politely but the "same" poster who hassles you, that I was no longer welcome to post there, so now I dont bother, their loss not mine    ..... Some people lead very sad lives 😞

Message 5 of 58
Latest reply

Tp Whom It May Concern

David - please understand.

Every time I log in - there you are with a ' news ' item - well no - heaps.

I like news items.

What I don't  like - is every item you post - contains your opinion.

Why - not post a news item - let others read & then - they can buy in - discuss  - all ideas & takes - you are able to reply - on that news item.

Not having to reply to your opinions.

Message 6 of 58
Latest reply

Tp Whom It May Concern

Dont like 'em dont read 'em    ...  or "perhaps" post something yourself, that is 1/2 way interesting   .... not rocket science ( or is it?)

Message 7 of 58
Latest reply

Tp Whom It May Concern

@bushies.girl wrote:

David I may not always comment but I do enjoy reading your posts   ..... There is another thread on this board that I used to post on and was told not so politely but the "same" poster who hassles you, that I was no longer welcome to post there, so now I dont bother, their loss not mine    ..... Some people lead very sad lives :

No poster can disable you.

Unless :

Message 8 of 58
Latest reply

Tp Whom It May Concern

Can assure you I am far from being "disabled"  'n far happier as well   

Message 9 of 58
Latest reply

Tp Whom It May Concern

@bushies.girl wrote:

David I may not always comment but I do enjoy reading your posts   ..... There is another thread on this board that I used to post on and was told not so politely but the "same" poster who hassles you, that I was no longer welcome to post there, so now I dont bother, their loss not mine    ..... Some people lead very sad lives 😞

Just a tad out of line here.

Geez & golly - the power - I seem to have.

Message 10 of 58
Latest reply