Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! From the ABC online news ...

....the Australian Post CEO resigned last night. ABC is just reporting it online now. He most probably getting a fabulous payout!!! I haven't heard who is taking over but now I am waiting in anticipation for the price increases and the general stuff ...

Resolved! Tony Abbott has arrived as a true leader

THE best thing about Tony Abbott’s first year as Prime Minister has been — thank God — he isn’t Labor. But that’s no longer the main reason he’s looking hard to beat, after months of trailing in the polls. Abbott has now become what long seemed impos...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Nutritious weeds growing in your backyard

thats a good idea, tell people to dig up weeds and eat them....NOT! ok if your an expert but telling anyone who isnt educated with full knowledge of what the weed they think is ok is would be asking for trouble. i really think this is bad advice. sti...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Four Day Music Challenge is - HOUSEHOLD CHORES

Four Day Music Challenge ~ Theme is HOUSEHOLD CHORES Ends Wednesday Feb 22th, 8pm Darwin TimeNO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE This is to accomodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.Th...

• 18 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #86

Winner is chosen by highest number of Kudos.In case of a draw, OP can choose the winner.The Winner posts a new photo.Closing time Feb 22th, approx 8pm. Sydney time. Have fun.

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

For Cat Owners

How to give a cat a pill.... Pick up cat and cradle it in the crook of your left arm as if holding a baby. Position right forefinger and thumb on either side of cat's mouth and gently apply pressure to cheeks while holding pill in right hand. As cat ...

Government plans to cull 2 million feral cats.

Cheapest way for someone to get rid of an unwanted cat is to release it in the bush,(hence we now have a major problem due to those irresponsible people). http://www.smh.com.au/video/video-news/video-national-news/australia-to-cull-2-million-feral-ca...

• 44 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Zealandia- almost an 8th continent?

Youngest, thinnest, and most submerged...scientists argue the definition of 'continent'- or is Zealandia a microcontinent? http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/02/_lost-continent_-hidden-underneath-new-zealand-/?utm_source=LinkedIn&utm_medium=Soci...

Resolved! Four Day Music Challenge is - OBSESSION

Four Day Music Challenge ~ Theme is OBSESSION Ends Saturday Feb 18th, 8pm Eastern Daylight TimeNO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE This is to accomodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid....

Judge throws out ice smuggling case

is it any wonder that we have a massive drug problem in this country. http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/case-against-alleged-ice-trafficker-pok-wai-yau-collapses-after-judge-rules-evidence-was-bungled/news-story/07fdefe59db1170da36ef...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Fifty years since pounds and pence

I was born in '67 so I have no memory of the old money.Open day at the mint today. Special gold plated round 50 cent for those that visit.I wish I was within driving distance to Canberra

• 48 replies
  • 0 Helpful