Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Four Day Music Challenge is - "Space Travel"

sorry......I think we have probably had this theme before but I hope it gets lots of entries. Four Day Music Challenge ~ Theme is "SPACE TRAVEL"Ends Thursday 2 March at around 8pm Darwin timeNO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE This is to accomodate t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 33 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Roger Federer stunned by qualifier

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-02/australian-open-champion-roger-federer-stunned-by-qualifier/8317424 if it wasnt roger i would be thinking match fixing. but who knows. how often are we seeing sporting 'upsets' these days, now that gambling on ou...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Try not to cry

Bikie boss Alex Vella wants to come ‘home’ to Australia EXILED bikie boss Alex Vella has made a desperate plea to be allowed back into Australia, saying he is broke and couch-surfing with friends. In an exclusive interview with News Corp, the man who...

sensitivity with online posts

I was looking at News.com.au today and saw a story about a guy who people were calling a legend for a kind act.It was in his local supermarket and while he was waiting behind an elderly lady he noticed her card get rejected several times as she tried...

• 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Dick Smith chain fails

I am shocked a chain as large as DS can fail like it has.I feel very sorry for anyone who has a gift card or deposit on an item as it looks like they will be left with nothing . I read that they may be able to do a credit card chargeback but even tha...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

photo restoration-any suggestions

I'd be grateful for any advice from anyone who knows something about photography, or printing for that matter. I am in the process of trying to make a photobook/book. Nothing commercial of course, just a book for the family. My father wrote up about ...

Resolved! Caption This #87

Winner is chosen by highest number of Kudos.In case of a draw, OP can choose the winner.The Winner posts a new photo.Closing time Sunday Feb 26th, approx 8pm. Darwin time. Have fun.

Caption this.png
  • 15 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Four Day Music Challenge is - "Handyman"

Four Day Music Challenge ~ Theme is "Handtman" Ends Sunsyday Feb 26th, 8pm ESTNO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE This is to accomodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster of the...

• 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Coming to you soon...

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/technology/your-entire-internet-history-to-be-viewable-by-psni-taxman-dwp-and-food-standards-agency-and-other-government-bodies-within-weeks-35242522.html