friday night drinks

This place sure is quiet. i'm drinking a bundy and coke thinking about the good old board days.

I,ve recently moved from SA to nsw and i,m staring at boxes that need to be unpacked.

what is everyone else doing?

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

friday night drinks

Hi melissmousi0. I kinda remember a mouse ID from CW, but can't fully drag the details out of my head yet lol. Very few people post at this hour and I hope you return. I'm sure more CWers will respond when they see your threads. Nice to have you back.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

friday night drinks

Good luck with unpacking. At least the hard part is done, you have moved.

I'm sitting at a computer feeling a bit miserable and congested, coming down with something I think. I was in bed but it feels slightly better sitting up so here I am, with a cup of green tea.Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

friday night drinks

Made my way through 3 boxes today while looking after 3 little ones terors they are lol gotta love them.

saturday night drinks time. I picked up new glasses today and there giving me a headache.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

friday night drinks

I'm going to pour a wine a have a bath and hope to make some friends lol

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

friday night drinks

Saturday drinkies now.

Welcome back Mouse.

Cheers.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

friday night drinks

hey domino why is noone here? you make me want a pizza lol. wha you drinking tonight?

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

friday night drinks

why is everyone reading this but not talk typing lol? who wants to have some fun?

i,m having another winē and waiting for my man to get back. family dinner i wasnt welcomed lol

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

friday night drinks

@melissmousi0 wrote:

This place sure is quiet. i'm drinking a bundy and coke thinking about the good old board days.

I,ve recently moved from SA to nsw and i,m staring at boxes that need to be unpacked.

what is everyone else doing?

I,m still in S.A.  but I promise to turn the lights out when I leave. ................Thats if we still have any electricity here at the time.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

friday night drinks

@melissmousi0 wrote:

Made my way through 3 boxes today while looking after 3 little ones terors they are lol gotta love them.

saturday night drinks time. I picked up new glasses today and there giving me a headache.

Maybe not drink them all at once lol.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply