Tp Whom It May Concern

ok, i give up.

i started posting items i thought might create interesting conversations or comments as people were saying back then the boards were dying.

there was just a small number of people posting anything new.

but as ive discovered there are 1 or 2 who hardly ever post anything new but critisise my posts constantly which is absolutly their right.

but ive had enough so i wont be posting anything besides questions for help on either buying board or selling board.

it was fun for a while but its not anymore.

to those who have been nice to me i thank you.

Message 1 of 58
Latest reply
57 REPLIES 57

Tp Whom It May Concern

@bushies.girl wrote:

Can assure you I am far from being "disabled"  'n far happier as well   

Goody.........................

Message 11 of 58
Latest reply

Tp Whom It May Concern

Just some thoughts in general  >>>>

I had close to 60 people here on the long weekend.   All so different.   The thing is they all look in the same direction rather than 'at' each other.   This meant they could all eat, drink, cook, quilt, sing (oh did they sing) etc with the same purpose they intended being here for.

So when we all sat down to share our achievements and meals together, it meant some were standing, some were sitting in doorways, some almost up the walls ... but you know, in the end, we all had a wonderful time communicating at every different level.

Message 12 of 58
Latest reply

Tp Whom It May Concern

David, I used to post on CS and CW years ago. I returned a few months ago and it has taken time for me to warm to the current CS. But what brings me back are the nice people here. I have learned to use the block button in my head to avoid those who I don't want to communicate with. I hope you reconsider. I don't agree with all of your or anybody's opinions all of the time - that's what makes this place so interesting IMO. But I can tell you are a nice bloke, and I hope you stick around and keep us (me) informed with the news and articles you post.

Message 13 of 58
Latest reply

Tp Whom It May Concern

Great post Tas   ..... I enjoy David's posts, no one is forced to read them/comment of them    ....... Dont always agree with his opinions but  also dont feel the "need" to continually criticise him either   .... IMO it will be a shame if he decides to stop posting 

Message 14 of 58
Latest reply

Tp Whom It May Concern

Thanks Bushie.

Just as an aside, I'm hoping that when eBay changes the board, it will be possible just to post without having to post to anyone in particular, like it used to be.   I think it was a better and more neutral way.

Message 15 of 58
Latest reply

Tp Whom It May Concern

I dont use/read CS all that often the days, I tend read what interests me and ignore what doesnt   ..... I liked it when there was the ignore button, shame they took it away    ..... 

Message 16 of 58
Latest reply

Tp Whom It May Concern

Tas, simply out of curiosity, is a discusssion a conversation where you can use cuss words?

😉

Good to hear the weekend went well.

🙂

Message 17 of 58
Latest reply

Tp Whom It May Concern

I think it might be ecar ....  Woman LOL

Message 18 of 58
Latest reply

Tp Whom It May Concern

The weekend was lovely .. hectic, noisy, busy and sometimes chaotic.   I did warn the neighbours though, but got around that by inviting them all to come for lunch, which they did .. meant they were part of the noise as well.

The beaut thing was, I didn't have to cater at all, just turn the urn on ...  Smiley Tongue

Message 19 of 58
Latest reply

Tp Whom It May Concern

thats a shame.  I used to come to these boards a few years back, was always good topics and lots of activity.  Now I come back and its very quiet although I did notice that you were posting quite a few topics which is great.    Keep up the good work I say!

Message 20 of 58
Latest reply