Trump or Biden - who do you want? - Thoughts

Well, one of them will get in. Personally they both sicken me. I would not trust either of them as far as I could throw them.  There must be something in the water or the food that has put the people of the US to sleep.

This man below was the man to make positive inroads in all direction.  The media saw to it that it would never happen.

Ron Paul: Trump, Clinton are the same

4channel_0-1705552732026.jpeg

15.9M subscribers

15.9M subscribers

52,104 views Mar 2, 2016

Dr. Ron Paul lamented the state of the 2016 presidential race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p9dOU7dgaM

Comments (quick C&P grab of the comments)

@saeedm6671
7 years ago
Words can not describe how much I love and respect this man

@patrickdaniel9670
7 years ago
And Dr Paul is the smartest man in the room again.

@2ruthfox82
7 years ago
The greatest man never elected President.

@SergeyRyzhankov
7 years ago
Ron Paul is the best and wisest president USA never had. It is a shame really for American people and people of this world.

@Kornelius707
7 years ago
Libertarians don't care about the divisive sides, just our rights.

@adayinforever
2 years ago
The difference between Ron Paul and Rand Paul:
Ron: "I'm libertarian and I will defend that position no matter what anybody has to say about it."
Rand: "I'm libertarian and I will defend that position no matter what anybody has to say about it.. Unless they are my donors."

::@adayinforever
1 year ago (edited)
@jonfassold5322 Rand Paul is a Republican with libertarian views, the two are not mutually exclusive.

::@jonfassold5322
1 year ago
@adayinforever he's definitely one of the best politicians that we have.

@doozie4256
7 years ago
Thank you Ron, you are literally one of a kind!

@jsiszero
7 years ago
Ron Paul is a strict constitutionalist. What is wrong about that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p9dOU7dgaM

I don't mind Bernie Sanders either.   Sanders has something that Trump and Biden lack.  Sadly in the US, decent men never get to the president pos'n.

Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: Trump or Biden - who do you want? - Thoughts

I enjoyed that, domino. I am interested in ancestry etc

How ironic that grandpa died in the Spanish flu epidemic yet Trump was so against masks during Covid. 

Message 21 of 28
Latest reply

LOL - Springy.

Looks like the old man also had bonespurs - as did Trump to avoid military service during the Vietnam War.

Message 22 of 28
Latest reply

I think that Bernie Sanders and Ron Paul were the last representatives of decency.

I don't think that either Trump or Biden are what the USA needs, but at the same time, I think it is a bit pessimistic to say that Bernie S & Ron Paul are the last representatives of decency.

I have this theory that one of the main advantages of death is that no one is eternal, everyone eventually passes. The good but also the evil ones. Nothing is forever, and it gives new people the chance to make their mark.

Both Trump & Biden are at the pointy end of their lives & we can expect big changes in politics within the next 10 years. Hold the faith.

Message 23 of 28
Latest reply

This bloke is trying for a second term :

When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018, he blamed rain for the last-minute decision, saying that โ€œthe helicopter couldnโ€™t flyโ€ and that the Secret Service wouldnโ€™t drive him there. Neither claim was true.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, โ€œWhy should I go to that cemetery? Itโ€™s filled with losers.โ€ In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as โ€œsuckersโ€ for getting killed.

Message 24 of 28
Latest reply

Well, domino, that hair is a real triumph now isn't it. We wouldn't want it getting wet.

You'd think that even if he had those thoughts, he would keep his trap tightly shut, but that doesn't seem to be one of his strengths either.

Message 25 of 28
Latest reply

Who cares? They don't rule my country. Nor do they rule yours. I'm more concerned about the d1ckwads we have in parliament here, than a bunch of losers in another country, who think no one exists outside of their country.

Message 26 of 28
Latest reply

Yes, our lot are nothing to write home about.

Message 27 of 28
Latest reply

arctoph_49
Community Member

Personally, I wouldn't care either, but some wrong decision of the USA President could have serious repercussions on other countries too, and as respectful I am of old age, the USA President should be younger than those two, and so much power concentrated in the hands of people their age is worrying.

As for our politicians - yes, we have our worries with them too. Big worries too.

Message 28 of 28
Latest reply