Trump or Biden - who do you want? - Thoughts

Well, one of them will get in. Personally they both sicken me. I would not trust either of them as far as I could throw them.  There must be something in the water or the food that has put the people of the US to sleep.

This man below was the man to make positive inroads in all direction.  The media saw to it that it would never happen.

Ron Paul: Trump, Clinton are the same

4channel_0-1705552732026.jpeg

15.9M subscribers

15.9M subscribers

52,104 views Mar 2, 2016

Dr. Ron Paul lamented the state of the 2016 presidential race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p9dOU7dgaM

Comments (quick C&P grab of the comments)

@saeedm6671
7 years ago
Words can not describe how much I love and respect this man

@patrickdaniel9670
7 years ago
And Dr Paul is the smartest man in the room again.

@2ruthfox82
7 years ago
The greatest man never elected President.

@SergeyRyzhankov
7 years ago
Ron Paul is the best and wisest president USA never had. It is a shame really for American people and people of this world.

@Kornelius707
7 years ago
Libertarians don't care about the divisive sides, just our rights.

@adayinforever
2 years ago
The difference between Ron Paul and Rand Paul:
Ron: "I'm libertarian and I will defend that position no matter what anybody has to say about it."
Rand: "I'm libertarian and I will defend that position no matter what anybody has to say about it.. Unless they are my donors."

::@adayinforever
1 year ago (edited)
@jonfassold5322 Rand Paul is a Republican with libertarian views, the two are not mutually exclusive.

::@jonfassold5322
1 year ago
@adayinforever he's definitely one of the best politicians that we have.

@doozie4256
7 years ago
Thank you Ron, you are literally one of a kind!

@jsiszero
7 years ago
Ron Paul is a strict constitutionalist. What is wrong about that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p9dOU7dgaM

I don't mind Bernie Sanders either.   Sanders has something that Trump and Biden lack.  Sadly in the US, decent men never get to the president pos'n.

Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Even though Ron Paul's clip is from a few years back. Just replace Clinton with Biden and there you have it.

Message 2 of 28
Latest reply

Oh - let's get Ron Paul - he's only 88. 

Message 3 of 28
Latest reply

And this from a physician. 🤪

"On March 16, 2020, Ron Paul criticized the government, media, and public responses to the nascent COVID-19 pandemic in a column for his website.[254] He dismissed claims of a death rate higher than the flu as "a claim without any scientific basis" and said that the "chief fearmonger of the Trump Administration is without a doubt Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the National Institutes of Health," who Paul claimed was "serving up outright falsehoods to stir up even more panic." He stated, "People should ask themselves whether this coronavirus 'pandemic' could be a big hoax... That is not to say the disease is harmless. Without question people will die from coronavirus. Those in vulnerable categories should take precautions to limit their risk of exposure. But we have seen this move before. Government over-hypes a threat as an excuse to grab more of our freedoms. When the 'threat' is over, however, they never give us our freedoms back."

Message 4 of 28
Latest reply

I vote for Pericles.

What? He’s not Australian? Mm-hmmm. You have me there, but pot kettle pot kettle pot kettle pot.

What? He’s long dead? I object; you can’t keep a good Greek Classic down.

🎭🏛🏺🏛🏺🏛🎭

Message 5 of 28
Latest reply

None of the above.  Give me a nice, charismatic, middle aged moderate... 

... if only we could find one...

Message 6 of 28
Latest reply

I think the American system is very frustrating. Maybe ours is not perfect either but I suspect if Trump had been in power here, there would have been a no confidence motion at some stage and some other member of the party would have taken over. Ditto Biden.

I personally think Biden is probably a decent man but he has seen better days, he is getting too old for the job.

Trump I think is a narcissist and not a particularly nice person.

But nice isn't the main ingredient for leadership. Trump is getting too old too though.

I think USA was in danger of coming across as a bit wishy washy, but with Trump, I don't think we would have seen eg 9/11, for the simple reason Trump was scary unpredictable and the fear of instant retaliation would have been real. We really don't want him at the helm again.

I think both Trump & Biden have had their time and what America needs is a middle aged person with integrity and who is sensible & would look out for the needs of all Americans, or try to.

Surely with a population of 340 million people, there must be some decent candidates somewhere.

PS If Ron Paul is 88, he isn't suitable either. Not for a 4 year stint.

Message 7 of 28
Latest reply

@bidicus*maximus wrote:

None of the above.  Give me a nice, charismatic, middle aged moderate... 

... if only we could find one...

If we could find someone like Ron Paul or Bernie Sanders at the right age then things will look better but the people who pull the strings will not allow a decent man in.

Message 8 of 28
Latest reply

@springyzone wrote:

I think the American system is very frustrating. Maybe ours is not perfect either but I suspect if Trump had been in power here, there would have been a no confidence motion at some stage and some other member of the party would have taken over. Ditto Biden.

I personally think Biden is probably a decent man but he has seen better days, he is getting too old for the job.

Trump I think is a narcissist and not a particularly nice person.

But nice isn't the main ingredient for leadership. Trump is getting too old too though.

I think USA was in danger of coming across as a bit wishy washy, but with Trump, I don't think we would have seen eg 9/11, for the simple reason Trump was scary unpredictable and the fear of instant retaliation would have been real. We really don't want him at the helm again.

I think both Trump & Biden have had their time and what America needs is a middle aged person with integrity and who is sensible & would look out for the needs of all Americans, or try to.

Surely with a population of 340 million people, there must be some decent candidates somewhere.

PS If Ron Paul is 88, he isn't suitable either. Not for a 4 year stint.

The both of them hae been suspected and investigated for criminal activity.   And the Clintons, wow .....   they are way off the scale. So much bad went down in Arkansas.

Yeah, Ron Paul is 88 and now his time has gone. A few years back, just for a term he would have been the right man. The managed media made sure that he didn't get in. Mind you, Ron Paul probably has more get up and go than Biden. He reminds me of a sail and there's a hidden fan blowing him along in the direction he' supposed to walk in.

Yes with with  340 million people there should be someone.  Paul and Sanders were decent men but the powerful people who pull the strings made sure they wouldn't get in. Sadly I think it will be the same for the next.

Message 9 of 28
Latest reply

@myoclon1cjerk wrote:

And this from a physician. 🤪

"On March 16, 2020, Ron Paul criticized the government, media, and public responses to the nascent COVID-19 pandemic in a column for his website.[254] He dismissed claims of a death rate higher than the flu as "a claim without any scientific basis" and said that the "chief fearmonger of the Trump Administration is without a doubt Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the National Institutes of Health," who Paul claimed was "serving up outright falsehoods to stir up even more panic." He stated, "People should ask themselves whether this coronavirus 'pandemic' could be a big hoax... That is not to say the disease is harmless. Without question people will die from coronavirus. Those in vulnerable categories should take precautions to limit their risk of exposure. But we have seen this move before. Government over-hypes a threat as an excuse to grab more of our freedoms. When the 'threat' is over, however, they never give us our freedoms back."

I hear what you say but when it comes to Ron Paul vs Faucci, Ron is is more reliable and honest.

Message 10 of 28
Latest reply