Weekly photo challenge. Theme is FAMILY PET

ok, if there's anyone still around and not sunning themselves in ebali here are the rules.

Rules.....

Everyone is welcome to enter

Anyone can give kudos.

Photo must be your own work

Photo enhancement is permitted, must be your own work

Photo with most kudos is winner, and chooses the next theme (message me with the theme)

Tally is done Monday night around 8pm est

Message 1 of 59
Latest reply
58 REPLIES 58

Re: Weekly photo challenge. Theme is FAMILY PET

BUMP98.gif

Don't forget to vote

Message 51 of 59
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

BUMP98.gif

Don't forget to vote

Hi Stawks.

Think Michelle gets the 2 kudos for your help in pic.

NIce help.

Message 52 of 59
Latest reply

By the way.

Not in an effort to sway the judges but :

Suzette says a very good evening to you all.

Robot Very Happy

Message 53 of 59
Latest reply

Fred......just hanging around

water colours 002.JPG

Message 54 of 59
Latest reply

PrettyBoy checking out the new box I hung in his cage.

He liked it so much he managed to convince GrannyBird to have let him get a leg over and we are now in to week two of egg sitting. Pretty boy does the day shift and emerges about 4:30 pm and GrannyBird takes over

box.jpg

Message 55 of 59
Latest reply

Barry helping dad on the forklift.

He loves riding on the forklift.The first thing he does is give hubby a Merv Hughes tongue in the ear to show his gratitude.

baz.jpg

Message 56 of 59
Latest reply

pimpy, my mate has a teil called pretty boy too 😄 cept his pretty boy eats girl birds for sport

Message 57 of 59
Latest reply

My PrettyBoy came from a pet shop. I was walking past and heard him whistle. When I went inside he was ina tiny cage with about 8 other birds. I had to wait until  he whistled again before aI knew which bird he was. He bit the shop attendant that caught him. When I got him home he was talking to his foot like he was holding a microphone, and chatting away in incomprehensible 'speech"

I decided he must have been someones pet and started running through all the names I could think of. When I got to PrettyBoy he wolf whistled and said Hello Pretty Boy, so PrettyBoy he is. He goes mad when old men visit so I think he must have had an elderly male owner who died or went in to a retirement home. I've had him for over 10 years now, but I don't know how old he would be.

Granny bird belonged to my sister.

Message 58 of 59
Latest reply

ooh thats a lovely story somethings are just meant to be !!!

pretty boy is a lucky boy Heart

my husband works outside and around 12 years ago a budgie landed close to him he picked him up and bought him home we absolutly all fell in love with him he was a inside bird and out of his cage all day with the run of the house he talked very clear and said dozens of sentenses kissed me none stop pulled my hair if he wanted another kiss came when called he was soo special to us he came on holiday with us a few times loved a long drive and a chip at mcdonnalds lol

we talk about him all the time and when he died we were all heartbroken we still are Heart

it was meant to be that hubby picked him up that day

give your pretty boy a kiss from me Heart  (sob)

Message 59 of 59
Latest reply