Whats for dinner?? Anybody cooking anything yum??

Whats everyone having for dinner?

Cant be too bothered here..might add a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar on top of the butter..

raisin toast.jpg

and a cup of tea..

Message 1 of 966
Latest reply
965 REPLIES 965

Re: Whats for dinner?? Anybody cooking anything yum??

Who first decided that a chicken liver was a good thing to make into a pate?  Good choice though.

Joono
Message 711 of 966
Latest reply

Yes. That's a good one. Almost anything mushed with brandy would be pretty yum.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 712 of 966
Latest reply

That reminds me.  I do have a pretty good Pate recipe.  No brandy in it but that could be added. It's full of butter and cholesterol and yummy stuff like that.  

Joono
Message 713 of 966
Latest reply

Ooooooh butter. I miss butter. I brought a tube of vegemite but couldn't find an unsalted butter.

Could you post your recipe please? (If that's ok) Haven't made pate before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 714 of 966
Latest reply

I will tomorrow.  It's pretty unhealthy but very much enjoyed at Christmas.  It has sherry in it but you can substitute with brandy and black pepper.

Joono
Message 715 of 966
Latest reply

Thanks. Will check in when back home.

Message 716 of 966
Latest reply

Hey Amber, don't fly Virgin.

Why would you fly with someone who won't go all the way?

Message 717 of 966
Latest reply

I heard a report this week that eating chilli every day can help you lose weight... don't know if it's true or not

Message 718 of 966
Latest reply

It's supposed to speed up your metabolism.

My 100+kg niece tends to disagree

Message 719 of 966
Latest reply

maybe you need to do all the other awful dieting stuff like starving yourself and excercising as well for it to work??

Message 720 of 966
Latest reply