Woolworths, Coles and Aldi sliced mushrooms recall

Woolworths, Coles and Aldi sliced mushrooms recalled over potential plastic hazard

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-13/sliced-mushrooms-recalled-woolworths-coles-aldi/9992258

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Woolworths, Coles and Aldi sliced mushrooms recall

@imastawka wrote:

Or the lazy hubbies who try to cook when the missus isn't home.

I bought a punnet of those sliced mushies on Tuesday.

Saw this thread and went to check them.

Hubby has eaten the whole punnet.

Good thing I've kept up his life insurance, ain't it?

personally i'm more of a strawberry guy, but who knows cream on mushroom slices just may be the next big thing!

Message 11 of 22
Latest reply

Make sure you google on someone elses puter. Smiley Wink Smiley LOL

(I know, I've been watchin too many real murder mysteries)

image host
Message 12 of 22
Latest reply

@davidc4430 wrote:

@imastawka

personally i'm more of a strawberry guy, but who knows cream on mushroom slices just may be the next big thing!

David, mushies cooked with cream and oregano/basil makes a simple pasta sauce.

Do you have life insurance?

Message 13 of 22
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

@davidc4430 wrote:

@imastawka

David, mushies cooked with cream and oregano/basil makes a simple pasta sauce.

Do you have life insurance?

funny but i really dont care what happens when i die, dont have a will or life insurance. why should i make life nicer for people who dont give a hoot for me when i'm alive?

Message 14 of 22
Latest reply

Fair enough,  David.  It was a throwaway joke on my part.

Guess I should have thrown it away and not posted it.

Message 15 of 22
Latest reply

I use  heaps of mushies  but prefer the whole ones as once they are chopped the start to deteriorate much quicker than if they are left whole

No life ins here either David n all of our estate is going to a nominated German Shepherd rescue group

Message 16 of 22
Latest reply

@lyhargr_0 wrote:

I use  heaps of mushies  but prefer the whole ones as once they are chopped the start to deteriorate much quicker than if they are left whole

No life ins here either David n all of our estate is going to a nominated German Shepherd rescue group

might be a good idea, a will leaving my home ect to a Greyhound rescue organisation, but i wouldnt want the Racing fraternity getting any of it.

Message 17 of 22
Latest reply

funny but i really dont care what happens when i die, dont have a will or life insurance. why should i make life nicer for people who dont give a hoot for me when i'm alive?

I care.

Do you have the spelling of my name or shall I send it to you ? Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appears we need to be careful with dry figs from Turkey as well in Woolies stores.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/07/14/12/55/woolworths-dried-figs-maggots-fairfield-sydney-st...

image host
Message 18 of 22
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

I care.

Do you have the spelling of my name or shall I send it to you ? Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appears we need to be careful with dry figs from Turkey as well in Woolies stores.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/07/14/12/55/woolworths-dried-figs-maggots-fairfield-sydney-st...

if i do a Will i'll see you right kopes.

i'll leave you all the aquarium lid clips ive got.

Smiley LOL

Message 19 of 22
Latest reply

@davidc4430 wrote:

@lyhargr_0 wrote:

might be a good idea, a will leaving my home ect to a Greyhound rescue organisation, but i wouldnt want the Racing fraternity getting any of it.

In that case David you must make a will or 'relations' will pop out of the woodwork claiming your estate.  And being no Will they might get it.  Make out a simple Will nominating a rescue org (maybe SADS?)  and specifically say in it that it is to go ONLY to them.  Just write it out,   get 2 people to witness your signature, and give copies to people you trust, maybe a doctor?   As far as I know that should cover it and the right people will benefit.Or get a cheap Will Kit from the Post Office.    If I'm wrong someone will correct me, but that's what I've done .  I want the needy animals to get what little I have.  

Message 20 of 22
Latest reply