Woolworths, Coles and Aldi sliced mushrooms recall

Woolworths, Coles and Aldi sliced mushrooms recalled over potential plastic hazard

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-13/sliced-mushrooms-recalled-woolworths-coles-aldi/9992258

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

@davidc4430 wrote:

@lyhargr_0 wrote:

I use  heaps of mushies  but prefer the whole ones as once they are chopped the start to deteriorate much quicker than if they are left whole

No life ins here either David n all of our estate is going to a nominated German Shepherd rescue group

might be a good idea, a will leaving my home ect to a Greyhound rescue organisation, but i wouldnt want the Racing fraternity getting any of it.

David I really suggest you get a will drawn up, that way will have an executor ( or 2 ) to handle the proceeds of your estate. Then the executor ) can draw from a trust fund and release the funds to your nominated rescue group as they are needed, that way the money is not all released at at the one time. I hope that makes sense 🙂

Message 21 of 22
Latest reply

Back to the original topic, I also like to wash all my mushies before I use them and trying to wash slices of them is just tooo much hassle, prefer to do it when they are whole

Message 22 of 22
Latest reply