Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dom.... don't look nicnacs loook lol

Still waiting for the tree snake to wake up while slowly loading shelves of clothesinto bags. I want to physically see it rather than just emptying the room here are some pics from when I was babysitting the grandson.... chopping him up some fruit fo...

snake knife drawer.jpg snake knife drawer removed1.jpg

Inventions Too Weird (Probably) To Work/Market/etc.

Following on from a post I made earlier today: I have a terrible vision of improbably large-breasted women pressing the “button” and speaking downwards… “Hello? Babes? Hang on, my new tootsphone has some speaker problems. What’d’ya think? Crossed und...

Resolved! Caption this #337

Caption This #337 The winner will be the caption that has the most 'Helpfuls' In the event of a tie, the winner will be decided by the OP Winner to start the new round. Closes Friday 17th September 2021

new caption.jpg

Resolved! Four-day Music Challenge: Theme is Buying and Selling

Four-day Music Challenge:Theme is Buying and Selling Ends on Friday 17th September (evening) The poster of the song who receives the most 'Helpfuls' at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and decl...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #336

Caption This #336.Winner will be the caption with the most *Helpfuls*.In the event of a tie, the winner will be decided by the OP.Winner to start the new round. This round closes Friday 10th September 2021. Good luck everyone .

fac0d61b90461da998bf952fe76f41fc.jpg

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge: Theme is SKIN

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is SKIN Ends on Tuesday, 7th September (during evening). The poster of the song who receives the most 'Helpfuls' at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares t...

• 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Afghanistan

Hey, hey,hey. Australia and Rupert get a mention here. https://youtu.be/6fMX72z8gp8

Resolved! Caption This! #335

G'Day folks. Caption This #335 winner will be the caption with the most *Helpfuls*In the event of a tie, the winner will be decided by the OP.Winner to start the new round. This round closes Saturday 4th September 2021. Good luck everyone

angry cat.jpg
  • 22 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! 4  Day Music Challenge   -  Theme is  Songs beginning with the letter "M".

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is Songs beginning with the letter "M". Ends on Friday, 3rd September (during evening). The poster of the song who receives the most 'Helpfuls' at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next...

Resolved! 4  Day Music Challenge   -  Theme is  GOING HOME

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is GOING HOME Ends on Monday August 30th The poster of the song who receives the most 'Helpfuls' at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the...

• 45 replies
  • 1 Helpful