Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 4  Day Music Challenge   -  Theme is  Songs beginning with the letter "M".

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is Songs beginning with the letter "M". Ends on Friday, 3rd September (during evening). The poster of the song who receives the most 'Helpfuls' at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next...

Resolved! 4  Day Music Challenge   -  Theme is  GOING HOME

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is GOING HOME Ends on Monday August 30th The poster of the song who receives the most 'Helpfuls' at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 45 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this 334

Caption this #334 Winner will be the caption which has the most 'Helpfuls'. In the event of a tie, the winner will be decided by OP. Winner to start the new round. Closes on Saturday, 28th August

Leonine joke.png
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Panic buying

I was just reading a Coles report about their latest financial year and they mentioned the effects of Covid, panic buying etc and how they expect that to settle down more by 2022. Now, I am in Melbourne, lockdown capital of Australia (although Sydney...

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge  -  Theme is: PHOTO

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is PHOTO Ends on Wednesday August 25th The poster of the song who receives the most 'Helpfuls' at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the e...

• 32 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Dear Gladys and ilk.

The only time you can 'feel' the pain of others is to truly experiencethe pain of others.Let's stop 'your' income and tell you that all will be well in 8 weeks time.Perhaps we will then have some respect for you.First, let's get rid of this thing tha...

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is ROPE or CHAIN

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is ROPE or CHAIN Ends on Saturday August 21st The poster of the song who receives the most 'Helpfuls' at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner a...

Resolved! Caption This # 333

Caption this #333 Winner will be the caption which has the most 'Helpfuls'. In the event of a tie, the winner will be decided by OP. Winner to start the new round. Closes on Saturday, 21st August during the evening.

201109_a24584_732.jpg

Has not taken long - brace yourself...

here we go - an international passenger jet carrier has announced resumption of passenger flights from plauge London (UK) - a country chart topping at 3rd with 4,000 new case a day and a history of fudging the figures ( starting counting hursing home...

• 18 replies
  • 2 Helpful

The air quality

Is anyone else struggling lately with the air quality?I had a really hard time overnight.And looking outside, it's like a blanket of fog in some parts.We're in the outer south eastern part of Melbourne, a long way from the fires, so heaven knows what...

Roll Call!

Jill had a thread a few years back, a list of posters..i think it reached 500 posters? i forgot the title of the thread and it probably dropped off. I was wondering how many post here these days. (All posters and lurkers are encouraged to vote and cl...

• 99 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: Desert

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: Desert Ends on Tuesday August 17 The poster of the song who receives the most 'Helpfuls' at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the end...

• 18 replies
  • 1 Helpful