Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gulf Nations Want Australia Out of Asia Football Cup

Angry Gulf nations leading charge to kick Australia out of Asian Football Confederation The problem of Australia's membership stems from several factors, all of which have been simmering since Australia joined the confederation in 2006.The belief amo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

American Sniper

Hubs took me to the movies today to see American Sniper. I would've preferred The Water Diviner, but I don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Bluddy good movie! American Sniper The Movie

• 12 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Peter Greste Free And On His Way Home!

The Greste family spent 400 days fighting for their son's freedom. In the end it came so fast it made their heads spin. But exactly when the Al Jazeera journalist will be back on Australian soil remains unclear, as his family closes ranks around him ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Large Sums Of Cash In Donated Jacket Pockets

'Large sum of cash' found in Sunshine Vinnies donation bin A good Samaritan may have been kinder than they intended, donating jackets containing a "large sum of cash" to charity.Staff at the St Vincent De Paul Society in Sunshine found the cash stash...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The Age Of Carnage - 10 Leaders In 10 Years

On January 18, 2005, Mark Latham announced his resignation both from the leadership of the Labor Party and the Parliament. He cited family pressures and attacked the media. Including that day, the two major parties have gone through 10 leaders in 10 ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Testing

Halloooo, test, test. testing Seems I can't answer anybody or quote anybody and worse still - Can't do smileys - AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH Look how happy you all are - but I'll work it out Here goes..............................

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 20 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Why shoot it down if it's not hostile? re. Flight MH370

4 Corners reporter: "Why shoot it down if it's not hostile?" Malaysian PM: " Well, the Americans would" here's the link to watch: http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2014/05/19/4005244.htm LOST: MH370Four Corners ABCBy Caro Meldrum-Hanna and Wayne...

How LONG does it take for MEDICARE to write a cheque?

Following routine surgery on 9 Dec last yr, I lodged a claim at Medicare for my anaesthetist’s fees. Two weeks later, I checked my online account and noticed that the claim had been processed. It’s now nearly the end of Jan and I STILL haven’t receiv...

Resolved! I think this is a great idea.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-31042477....Want to gain entry to your office, get on a bus, or perhaps buy a sandwich? We're all getting used to swiping a card to do all these things. But at Epicenter, a new hi-tech office block in Sweden, they a...