Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I unlock a mobile phone?

I recently bought a Samsung mobile phone from Target. It's the model GT-E3309T also known as the "Manhattan" Unfortunately, it's locked to Optus and comes with an Optus sim card. I was unaware of this when I bought the phone as it was displayed in th...

Resolved! Caption This #320

Caption This # 320 Winner will be the caption which has the most 'helpfuls' In the case of a tie, the winner will be decided by OP. Winner to start the new round. Closes on Wednesday, May 19th

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Think the boards have changed

I just posted a reply to a question in the Answer Centre - Buying that was posted on 23.02.2021 - this question has now moved to the top of the Answer Centre in the new boards format (hope it is not just a Friday glitch)

forum filter : favourites + new

I would suggest that many people have a limited range of post subjects of interest within the community forum and as such would be useful to filter out posts topics of no interest. Would it be asking to much to create a user favourites control with u...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this #319

Caption This # 319 Winner will be the caption which has the most 'helpfuls' In the case of a tie, the winner will be decided by OP. Winner to start the new round. Closes on Wednesday, May 12th

duckcross.jpg

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is TIME

4 Day music Challenge - Theme is TIME Ends sunday 9th May (evening) Note, I will be away, so if someone else wants to wind it upthat will be great, otherwise it will finish a day or two late. The poster of the song that receives the most 'helpfuls' a...

The people of Canberra have spoken

Another 4 years of a Labor/Green Government that is infused with arrogance and entitlement. For those that don't know, Canberra is an 'affluent' but left-leaning polity. The Liberals (no Nationals here) rolled their moderate leader after the last ele...

One positive aspect of the contagion

As we are not allowing any migrants to arrive ,Every two weeks that the coronavirus contagion is active means up to 32,000 jobs available to existing locals compared with availability last year, so over time may usher in a new golden age of fuller em...

• 37 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Thinking about the costs of extra quarantine units

Surely to deal with any immediate unavoidable surge in refugee expats fleeing overseas pandemic emergency units could be provided by low cost prefabricated modular unit rooms built off site in the cities and assembled onsite , being effeciently tranp...

• 1 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is Plants / Flowers

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is Plants / Flowers Ends Wednesday 5th May during the afternoon The poster of the song that receives the most 'helpfuls' at the end of the challenge, wins that round The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and d...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 46 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this #318

Caption This # 318 Winner will be the caption which has the most 'helpfuls' In the case of a tie, the winner will be decided by OP. Winner to start the new round. Closes on Tuesday 4 May I did have a different picture to use but when I realised the c...

Star wars 1.jpg
  • 19 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Chance to redo Hitchcock's " the Birds" film ?

Corellas find easy living in suburban Nowra - and home owners get free lawn fertilizer I suppose https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/video/2021/apr/29/thousands-of-corellas-take-over-suburban-australian-street-video

• 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful