Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Clover Moore Public Art What a waste of Money

Clover Moore What a waste of public Money and what a cuckoo she is There are homeless and needy that the money could be better spent on, there are roads and all the usual council stuff that would benifit from this money but NO Clover wants to waste M...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! The Carbon Tax.. GONE

The biggest lie in Australian political history (there will be no CARBON TAX etc) will be gone in about 3 weeks and the majority of the Australian public who voted in the Abbott government will be pleased. This tax crippled Australia and is the highe...

10417465_651686534922046_7566729290942466716_n.jpg
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I've been up and down........

a ladder all morning, cutting in the crown molding in our living room. I got sick of trying to balance a brush in one hand and a paint can in the other, so I took a coffee can, cut a hole in the side down by the base, and clamped it to the ladder. A ...

What the heck have I done now

I can no longer post pics I dont get the little icons. All I get at the top of the message box on the left is Rich Text HTML Preview At the bottom on the right I have browse. I go into my pics and select a pic, however when I press post it doesn't. H...

Food and favorite recipes

I looked back a few pages and did not see a thread about food and favorite recipes, so I thought I would start one. Tonights dinner was Chicken Pasta Primavera, and a tomato, fresh corn, red onion, basil and mozzarella cheese salad tossed with olive ...

primvavert.jpg pasta.jpg
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What Collection Do You Still Have?

The phone in topic on the breakfast show this morning was collections you had as a kid or teenager that you still have. One caller still had his complete Smurf collection in a cupboard that he didn't want his kids to know about. A Mum called in to sa...

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Global Warming Could Be The Culprit

Giant hole appears at 'world's end' A mysterious giant hole spotted in northern Siberia has sparked an urgent expedition. Aerial images posted on YouTube indicate a hole up to 80m wide in Yamal, a peninsula jutting into Arctic waters whose name trans...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bill's new girlfriend

I don't know, maybe folks aren't interested in Bill Clinton and Hillary and how the mouse will play while the cat's away. But, there's been a visitor that is causing some ruckus at the Clinton's. Mind, it is probably just rumor, like all those other ...