Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Here's A Little Quiz.

Freedom Fighter Or Terrorist?(You may need to Google one or two of these names) Nelson MandelaJomo KenyattaMichael CollinsImre NagyChe GueveraZe'ev JabotinskyOdette ChurchillGeorge GrivasJosip Broz TitoHereward The Wake

Well That's Not Fair Either!

A Muslim community leader in Australia has come out against the country's ban on Australians fighting in Syria or Iraq, while it allows them to join the Israel Defense Forces. President of the Lebanese Muslim Association Samier Dandan said it was "no...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cold Calling

Seems to be getting worse. I am getting at least four such calls per day. Just now someone rang to give me information about funeral insurance.'Not trying to sell me anything' though. lol. I used to wonder why Americans used answering machines, now I...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

"Some Rapes are Worst than Others"

http://www.dailylife.com.au/news-and-views/news-features/richard-dawkins-claims-some-rapes-are-worse-than-others-20140730-3cswk.html Prominent atheist and academic Richard Dawkins has found himself in the middle of a Twitter firestorm after claiming ...

New Four Day Music Theme is ~ Movie/TV Themes

The idea of this competition is to select a youtube video [or videos from any site] that associates with the chosen theme.Preferably in the lyrics - long as the song or the track is in context with the chosen theme.The title of the song/artist to be ...