Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

She can't win, and he can't topple her

Another 2 weeks of hell & political writhing in agony for the Australian people while good governance goes begging. She can't win, and he can't topple her THE Labor leadership is locked into a bizarre stalemate where Julia Gillard no longer has enoug...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gillard gender assault flops

JULIA Gillard obviously think gender sells in politics. Forget the drowned boat people, the busted Budget, the never-never promises of the national disability scheme and the Gonski “reforms” – concentrate on the gender wars. Like the student politici...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Which car?

We've recently sold my car and are looking for a cheap farm hack/shopping trolley/animal transporter to replace it (e.g., our last lot of calves were brought home in the back of our luxury cruiser :^O - far too good a car for us country bumpkins, so ...

Is it ok to swear in your workplace?

I was just reading (a particularly boring article) about swearing in the workplace and was wondering what was appropriate or not? In my office we all swear like crazy and no word is off limits but never in front of clients and never at each other. BU...

Readers digest poll of 100 least trusted

LEAST TRUSTED 100 Matthew Newton, actor 99 Peter Slipper, politician 98 Craig Thomson, politician 97 Eddie Obeid, former politician 96 Kyle Sandilands, radio announcer 95 Julia Gillard, prime minister 94 Christine Milne, Greens leader 93 Stephen Conr...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

So I'm on the train this afternoon...

...and this blonde chick sitting next to me is brushing her hair while she is talking on the phone. She's just done her makeup. And now she starts brushing vigorously. In my direction. From the looks of it she's just had it cut cause there are bits g...

Women Attack Gillard On Gender War

With all the social media & mainstream media mesmerised by the gender war Gillard has launched it has done nothing for Gillards standing in the eyes of voters & she has brought ridicule upon herself. Women attack PM on gender by: Joe Kelly: GREENS le...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The Immoral Crusaders The constant witchhunt

This is a very interesting podcast on the politic in this country today. The politics of division of Gillard & Swan. The mindset of the Labor party & leftists. The left believe that their opponents are so bad whilst the right believe that the left is...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful