Hi, I purchased a phone NEW HTC Desire HD 3G 8MP 350751367191.

Hi,

I am not pleased with the sender of a mobile phone which was sent to me last year and was faulty when I received the phone.

They replaced the phone and I just received the replacement, again it does not work correctly with the top half of the screen not responding.

I reported the issue again only to get a response, sorry the phone is out of a3 month warranty, this is not good enough as on there add they advertise the phone new never used.

I was sent a repaired phone which doesn't work, I didn't leave feedback for this purchase and now cannot add comments against this buyer.

Included response from buyer, they are scammers and I don't appreciate their response and there handling.

i PURCHASED A PHONE WHICH HAS NEVER WORKED FROM THE START.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Hi, I purchased a phone NEW HTC Desire HD 3G 8MP 350751367191.

You purchased the phone from Hong Kong,what you didn't realize is that phones from overseas don't work in Australia.You should have enquired and asked questions before purchasing.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I should have been clearer on the issue, the phone does work in Australia. The issue is the phones top half of the screen is not responding. You shouldn't assume the phone doesn't work in Australia. I wouldn't buy electronic devices overseas. I have already identified the issue and will rectify the problem. As I am a electronics Technician, equipment repairs don't phase me. Just a warning to the non technically mined, be careful when buying from a overseas supplier. They are only interested in your money and not on quality of equipment send to Australia. .
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

it's a good point you raise, but how do you be careful, i mean there's no clear way of finding out before its too late. Also the annoying thing is that the stores in australia sell the same thing but 100 dollars more 😞

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply