Computers & Electronics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Faulty item, seller doesn't reply

I bought a laptop battery 6 month back with 1 year warranty. the item isnt working anymore, i tried contacting seller few times seller doesnt respond. I cannot reach ebay customer service to report. Can anybody suggest what to do. seller is aussie-se...

windows 8

So is windows 8 an OS or just an update to make you a serf to MS and the computer manufactures?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PC Power supply question

I have an old PC that was given, I have just plugged it in and the power supply blew up... I have 3 spare but I'm a bit confused about Voltage and Wattage..The power supply that blew up was 400 watts, one of the power supplies I have is 430 Watts. 2....

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can i ask for a refund if the laptop i bought has a non genuine version of windows installed

i bought a laptop and in the add it did mention that it had "windows Extreeme Edition" installed. This however is a fake version and does not support a lot of the functions of the laptop like the volume buttons and brightness settings. the seller doe...

Mobile phone not meant to be sold in Australia

I purchased a mobile phone... and unable to connect to facebook.. When I contacted the phone manufacturer was informed that that phone was not to be sold on the Australian market... as it shows the region as the Republic of China.I have contacted sel...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Nasty malware

Just recerntly I notice a tiny "Ads by Keep Now" and "Ad Options" on top of the screen on Chrome which are causing nasty ad popups all over the place. I have run - Malware BytesSpyBotSuper anti spywareAvast anti virus Checked Windows programmes to un...

black screen

Hi allMy desktop keeps reverting to a black screen..I have done a revert but it still changes to black after about an hour. This has never happened before. Anyone know what is causing it please...? I have a desktop comp.. Windows 7 home premium...

curser playing games on my laptop

I have a Dell laptop and past few months curser has been going crazy. I have already tried ( Control panel, double click on mouse icon, then the "pointer options" tab, then unchecked box next to "enhance pointer precision", then apply, then OK. Does ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I purchased a modem that the seller said works great" - the modem is faulty & does not work

I sent the seller a mesage this afternoon as follows:- "Dear smiqta - I received this modem this morning & tried via the browser to access http://10.1.1.1 but I kept getting "Service Connection Error".I then realised that the power led was red for 99...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

radio hand held digital scanner

I am looking for a radio hand held digital scanner with a simple way of operating. the current ones are too complicated with trunking etc .Does any scanner expert know of any such item.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful