Computers & Electronics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

radio hand held digital scanner

I am looking for a radio hand held digital scanner with a simple way of operating. the current ones are too complicated with trunking etc .Does any scanner expert know of any such item.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Faulty Wii Game

I purchased a wii game that turned out to be faulty, seller has a strictly no returns stated on the listing. Item was listed as good. That wasnt to be the case as game does not work, good for the bin! Where do I stand with getting a full refund!

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Central Filter

For the last year and a half my internet and phone have had issues.The phone line is noisy and the internet often crashes. When the phone rings, the internet stops working and when we get a lot of rain, its even worse.I ring my internet provider, do ...

we have recieved a item we did not order

we have recieved a item, we did not order from overseas.the fed express tracking numver is 797391390343. The parcel has been opened, and resealed by ebay. The product appears to be a itrip, by 2.what do we do. please contact us. thankyou.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Viewing movies from PC on the TV

Do I just have to get a HDMI cable and plug in each end to the pc and the tv? Then what do I do, find a frequency on the Source panel? And then just use the remote? Digital tv with HDMI slot, as has my laptop.

Help with PC parts

I have a refurbished desktop PC that I would like to put a new USB card in as I think the USB ports are on the way out.. The problem is, all the parts in it are like miniature versions of the parts,, I don't know what to look for when I search for th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Keyboard Question/s

Here's what I want: Red LED Backlit2nd function of number keys and F keys back litUSB portsaudio jacks (mic and headphones.Brown Cherry Switches.Curved keys - not flat like a lap topAs quiet as possible (the razers are noisy buggers, eh? So, I think ...

I have a laptop and wanted to change the name for signing on, so I deleted the one which was there,

My daughter gave me her laptop, because she got an Ipad, so I decided to delete her name on the sign in page, and use mine instead, so I deleted hers, now it wont do anything, cant even get the sign on page to appear - need help please :-), i.e. is t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Have

Have an mp160 printer -scanner , when I go to scan up comes -running out of memory please increase memory . How do I do that Maurice

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

message from ebay customer support about item not complying with ebay policies any one got this ?

Received a message from ebay to my email today which says. We had to remove this listing, and the item is no longer available. We do our best to make sure listings that may not comply with our policies don't appear on eBay. Because millions of items ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful