Computers & Electronics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help from techies

I have been looking for images through Google, and at first everything is fine, then when I click on a pic to see the bigger version I get this: Redirect Notice The previous page is sending you to (insert address here) . If you do not want to visit t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Looking to buy a new PC....

from eBay, and a lot of what Im interested in have the same specs, but different prices etc. Obviously quality is different, but have posted a couple links of what Ive been looking at. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Intel-Core-i5-2400-3-1GHz-Desktop-Comp...

Mouse gone haywire

Past few weeks the cursor has been causing the page to increase or decrease in size when I move it, up and down just as though I had engaged CTRL plus scroll. It's very annoying. Yesterday I went out and bought a new one, but the same things;s still ...

Problems with Adobe FlashPlayer

I would appreciate any suggestions please.....Last week I received a notice that there was an update for FlashPlayer 11, and I went ahead and let it automatically install. Now, each time I try to view anything that needs it, I get a message saying it...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Change security code (password)?

I'd really like to change my security code on my wireless network, it is so long and complicated , but I can't find any way to do it. I can find it on my pc when I look but not any way to change it. Any ideas please?

Whats the diff?

My old faithfullToshibs laptop has finally given up the ghost, and I have been looking for a replacement, something small and compact.What I dont understand is the hysteria surrounding the latest gadget out there, the netbook. Unless Im missing somet...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Outlook Express links not working

Hi All I used to be able to click a link off an email and it would open my browser to view it. Now nothing happens when I click the link. I have bitdefender 2012 and WinXP pro. I don't know if bitdefender is the problem with updates but I have it ins...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HDD Enclosure or Docking Station

Need information on which is best to support and old hard drive in a machine which I no longer use but have numerous files on the HDD I'd like to keep. Would a HDD Enclosure be better or a HDD Dock. It's only a 80gig HDD but I have a lot of stuff on ...

Mobile Phone Connection Problems

THere are quite a number of sellers advertising mobile phones from China that will not work with the IMEI numbers that they have in Australia. There is no way of checking this until after the phone is connected to the network where the error message ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

major laptop problem

I have a laptop about 8 weeks old in the last few days it has become incredibly slow .It takes about 80 seconds to load a page or longer if it works at all.Last night it took 22 min to download a 4.6 MB newsletter.I also cannot see any videos on you ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful