NO QUESTION-RETURN MY MONEY---------------NOW.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

You have been a member of Ebay for a long time but have no concept of how things work. 

Your rudeness will get you nowhere apart from a few party lists.

If you need help from other members - this is not the way to get it!!!!!!!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

I assume you have already discussed the issue with the seller, are not happy with his response, so you are ordering him to give you a refund. However, only very few sellers come here regularly, so it is highly unlikely your seller will see your post, let alone do what you request.

If you think you are entitled to a refund and the seller is not helping, open a case and don't let the deadline expire.

If you want to talk to eBay, you have to start a live chat session from the help page, as they don't read here either.

This is a member-to-member forum to ask for advice when there is a problem, but in practical terms members here cannot help you with refunds.

NO QUESTION-RETURN MY MONEY---------------NOW.

NO QUESTION-RETURN MY MONEY--------------------NO

okay, your demand is clear . . . however, you have chosen the wrong place to vent.

These are member-to-member boards, eBay employees do not read here.

You need to brush up on eBay refund policies and use the one that most applies in order to get a refund, OR, contact the seller directly to outline why you should be refunded.