Second Return Label Required

maxash2
Community Member

I purchased a set of four window shields for my Toyota Prado.  I was sent duplicate right hand rear window shields so I advised the seller I would send the incorrect one back and could they send the one replacement for the left hand rear window.  They didn't have a problem with it so I went through the return process, printed the label and sent the  one shield back to the seller.  The seller then advised me that they could not replace just one and I need to send the entire set back.  I asked them if the same return post label could be used and they said yes.  Well, Australia Post could not accept the same return post label as the barcode had already been used.  I've asked the seller to supply a new one and am now waiting for them to respond.   I wanted to talk to someone at eBay but it is impossible to have a verbal conversation with anyone, and I cant find any way of advising eBay of the need for a second return post label.  Can anyone out there help me with this dilemma??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

The return postage label supplied to you via ebay and paid for by the seller, would be to cover the return of the entire shipment as delivered to you.  The label cost would be based on the original shipping weight and dimensions.    There is no provision for the seller to pay for a second label, when they have already paid to have the entire shipment returned.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

If it's the seller you left the neg for, they are registered in China so they can't send you a return label.

If you are within 30 days of the final ETA of the item open a case with eBay's MBG, otherwise come back here for advice. DO NOT close the case until you are completely satisfied with the result - closed cases CANNOT be reopened.

https://pages.ebay.com.au/ebay-money-back-guarantee/index.html