10,00 free listings

that should be 10,000 free listing.

3 days people, get crackin. Not sure if this will work it says invitation only

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2946

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: 10,00 free listings

Yay for stores!  Nice to see stores being thought of recently.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Thank you 🙂

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

No Go for me I,m afraid. Tried the two stores, private selling account and even Chameleon54 ( which usually gets all of the offers not having sold anything ). Hit refresh a few times on each, but invitation only. Thanks for posting the link Harley, worth a try.....Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

I wonder why it works for some and not others.
Chameleon there was a thread the other day about the offers working after a few attempts, it's worth a shot. Click on the link a few times not just refresh

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

@chameleon54 wrote:

No Go for me I,m afraid. Tried the two stores, private selling account and even Chameleon54 ( which usually gets all of the offers not having sold anything ). Hit refresh a few times on each, but invitation only. Thanks for posting the link Harley, worth a try.....Smiley Happy

If you can't get this one to work, try to the 200. It seems to be for both stores and non stores. I know it's a lot less than 10,000, but still better than nothing.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Tried this one again, but get the invitation only messages. The 200 freebies link worked, so that will keep me busy for now. Nice to see ebay spreading them around a bit. Helps to make up for some of the site problems this past week or two.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

I wasn't able to get the last ones, but looked back over the threads on the discussion page ..... someone suggest trying a different server.   I had been trying on Mozilla Firefox,  so tried Internet Explorer and 'bingo' got it straight away .... it's worth a try 🙂

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Worked on all 3 of our stores not that I will use them just wanted to see if they worked.. For those that it didn't work for have you tried cleaning cookies or using a dillerent Browser? I use Firefox

Thanks for the link

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply