150 Free Listings 18/6 to 27/6

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2664

Single quantity listings only.  Worked for one of my accounts.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: 150 Free Listings 18/6 to 27/6

No luck here but a big thank you anyway for sharing 

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

no luck for me today

thanks for the link

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

No good here, as always.
Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Thanks for sharing. I'm not even going to try it. This one is usually invitation only. I'm letting my items drop off when they're finished relisting and they'll stay off for the next month or so due to illness in the family that is requiring me to be away from home a fair bit.

It's certainly worth others trying it though because even though it's strictly invitation only, there are a couple of occasional members who it seems to work for every time without the invite.

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Thanks for sharing, but no good for me either. I'm actually getting pretty angry that I haven't been able to access about the last 6 lots of freebies! Pretty unfair of Ebay to be so selective!! (just venting - I know they don't actually care or read this!!)

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

acenyg
Community Member

Thanks for posting but no joy ๐Ÿ˜ž

SO sick to death of these never working. It's been ages since one has worked for me.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Many thanks for sharing, worked for 2 of my account. Happy.

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Yes Tippy .... it has been working for me for the last few months (without invitation)  and it happens on the same date of the month.   I doubt it will last for much longer, as others who've had the same thing happen, say it just completely stops after a while.

Best of luck over the next month or so   Heart

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Thanks for sharing, but no good for me either. I'm actually getting pretty angry that I haven't been able to access about the last 6 lots of freebies! Pretty unfair of Ebay to be so selective!! (just venting - I know they don't actually care or read this!!)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I totally agree. I get really angry too. It's like dangling a carrot in front of donkey and never letting him eat it. It drives me crazy. If we knew why they were so selective, and what we needed to do to get the promotional listings we could all get them. I just want to know why some people get it and others don't .  

40 free per month is just chicken feed, I can't understand why they just don't make all listings free. They could give reduced fvf to store holders and free ones. I don't know why we are treated like beggers in a street.

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply