150 Free Listings (2664 promo)

Is working again:

150 Free Listings, starts 17 Sep til 26 Sep.

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2664

Single items only, no multiple quantity.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: 150 Free Listings (2664 promo)

Thank you so much for sharing, no joy for me

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

I wish I knew how it worked internally, how it gives some people free listings but not others. Yes, it's considered "expired" on here as usual.
Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

@heihachi_73 wrote:
I wish I knew how it worked internally, how it gives some people free listings but not others. Yes, it's considered "expired" on here as usual.

It didnt work for me today, but if previous experience is a guide, it might be worth re-trying in a few days time. TP usually posts the link around this date each month. In the past I have got it to work 3 days later than TP, ie. starting the 20th and running to the 30th each month. ( will advise the board if the pattern continues in 3 days time. )

Looking at the way the offer works in the past, my guess is that the 2664 promo is aimed at sellers who do not recieve the 3 or 4 free relists each month. If so that would actually seem fair. The sellers who recieve the 3 ( or is it 4 ) free relists are effectively getting 120 or 160 listings per month. Those who dont get the free relists only recieve 40 listings per month, without the 2664 offer.

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

Not coming up as "expired" for me, just "Unfortunately, this promotional offer is by invitation only".

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

yes,that's the message I got,too
Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

Haha typical eBay responses - one message for some, different message for others!

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

I'm getting the usual expired message. No biggie. I did find a promotion starting on the 15th where you can get a voucher for selling your phone. I'm not planning on selling my phone but someone else might be interested http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/103520

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

@chameleon54 wrote:

@heihachi_73 wrote:

It didnt work for me today, but if previous experience is a guide, it might be worth re-trying in a few days time. TP usually posts the link around this date each month. In the past I have got it to work 3 days later than TP, ie. starting the 20th and running to the 30th each month. ( will advise the board if the pattern continues in 3 days time. )

Looking at the way the offer works in the past, my guess is that the 2664 promo is aimed at sellers who do not recieve the 3 or 4 free relists each month. If so that would actually seem fair. The sellers who recieve the 3 ( or is it 4 ) free relists are effectively getting 120 or 160 listings per month. Those who dont get the free relists only recieve 40 listings per month, without the 2664 offer.

I don't think that's the criteria, chameleon.  I have a friend with two selling IDs who used to get 2664 on both IDs regularly, but now only on her busiest account.  She gets free auto relists on both accounts.

I can't remember but I think I may have got 2664 once or twice when they first started them, and then nothing till about 3 or 4 months ago, and nothing since - and only on one ID that's fairly new to selling and doesn't sell a lot.  I get the free relists on it and my other accounts.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

Very interesting englishrosegardens - I would be interested to know if anyone who has success with the offer this time also gets the 3 or 4 free relists. I,m always happy to have theories blown out of the water  LOL

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply