150 Free Listings Offer

Probably by invitation only, but see if it works for you:

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2664

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: 150 Free Listings Offer

didnt work for me but thank you for the link.

Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
didn't work for me but thankyou
Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

No go here but thanks for sharing, much appreciated 

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

Thanks buddy, all good here!

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

No dice but thanks anyway. 

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

Thanks for that. 

It worked on my newer account (but I note that they did not bother to send me the email...). It did not work on my main account (the invitation ones have not worked for a while on that one).

Please note for those that get the offer to work, that it does not begin till Monday 18th. If you go ahead and list before that you WILL be charged an insertion fee if you do not have unused monthly offer (the 40 free ones) left unused.

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

I think it starts for different people at different times. On the only ID it ever works for me, it started this morning. And remember, your auto re-lists till come off it, so put your strategies in pace to maximise the offer.

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

I was offered 100 free listing, listed 3 then noted I was being charged $1.50 per item listing fee, no thanks, can't afford to pay $150 listing fee for 100 items when the market is the slowest I have ever seen on ebay in 15 years...

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

@chelsea6515 wrote:

I was offered 100 free listing, listed 3 then noted I was being charged $1.50 per item listing fee, no thanks, can't afford to pay $150 listing fee for 100 items when the market is the slowest I have ever seen on ebay in 15 years...

The offers always come out a day or 2 before they start, so you probably started listing before it began. They don't start from the moment you accept them. You know they have started if you check down the bottom of your selling page. If it doesn't show there, it hasn't started yet. Plus, you actually need to accept the offer, not just get the email.

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply