150 Free Listings Offer

Probably by invitation only, but see if it works for you:

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2664

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

150 Free Listings Offer

Unfortunately, you can no longer sign up for this promotional offer because it has expired.

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

150 Free Listings Offer

Worked for me thanks, ......just before midnight last night and started straight away. I suspect some people get the expired message if they where on the list in the past, but did not accept then. These offers seem to be on a rolling rotation, and different people get different answers when they click accept, so probably still worth trying.

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

150 Free Listings Offer

I agree merfar ...  I don't get an invitation, but try that link every so often (it seems to come up of the same date of the month ?

Tried it last Wednesday, and 'bingo' ....

List up to 150 items free! Start Date * End Date

Auction and Fixed Price! Limited time only! Learn More - opens in a new window or tabApr. 15, 2016

12:00:00 am EST

Apr. 24, 2016

11:59:59 pm EST

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

150 Free Listings Offer

5kazam
Community Member

Don't know whether it had something to do with using a different browser, but I was accepted for the free listings. 

Thanks for putting the link out there for others.

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

150 Free Listings Offer

If your auto relists come off the promo, and you have enough items to list that you would ultimately be charged listing fees - get a call back from eBay, and they will credit those listing fees.

Been there, done that, and credits received.

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

150 Free Listings Offer

Thanks it worked on one of my accounts, unfortunately not on others. Anyway 1 is better than nothing.

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

150 Free Listings Offer

Hi Kazam, yes have read that before and thanks so much for sharing. However, for someone who only sells personal items a la garage style, it's not worth the hassle. I just remove the auto relist as necessary and then re-list them with the  fresh 3 free autos.

It's frustrating though, as, ebay obviously must know about it, but choose to do nothing. Also, I'm reluctant to complain in case they remove me from the offer. (Yes, I'm a scaredy cat!)

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply