200 Free Listings

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2852

Just in case it works for you ...... I get the message "Unfortunately this promotional offer is not available to you"

Message 1 of 41
Latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

200 Free Listings

Worked for me. thanks so much for posting the link...........( Whistles ) ... Hi Ho, Hi Ho its off to work we go......Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 41
Latest reply

200 Free Listings

It worked on both my accounts! Sadly, I'm working this weekend so probably won't be able to list much at all. Isn't it always the way?

Thanks so much for sharing!

Message 3 of 41
Latest reply

200 Free Listings

Gracias amigo. 🙂

Message 4 of 41
Latest reply

200 Free Listings

Many thanks. Had to try twice but got it the second time. Not musch time thoug... and sadly have to go away this weekend. However, will use a few of them!

Message 5 of 41
Latest reply

200 Free Listings

Many thanks Dotm, worked on 1 ID but not the others, only 4 days this one. Better get cracking. 

Message 6 of 41
Latest reply

200 Free Listings

Try logging out and back in again, clearing cookies, going through another search engine [if you haven't already considered these].  Also I've emailed it to myself and on occasions it's only worked going through the emailed link.  Thanks so much

Message 7 of 41
Latest reply

200 Free Listings

Well done.

Worked for one account but not the other.

Message 8 of 41
Latest reply

200 Free Listings

Hi, Just wondering if it shows down the bottom of your summary page straight away or does it just appear there tomorrow after 12 tonight?

Message 9 of 41
Latest reply

200 Free Listings

Thanks for posting... but sadly none worked on any of our three auction IDs.

Got that same error message as you did.

Message 10 of 41
Latest reply