Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyers who ask for discounts.

I sew for a living and one of the things that irritates me is when people say "I'm buying 2 of your cushion covers, can I have a discount".Like, really???? I have people who buy a dozen covers at one time and never ask for a thing and then you get pe...

Resolved! How to charge postage PER item?

Hi, I'm a casual seller, but this week I created an item listing (for sale). The listing was of the Buy Now type, and the postage was fixed. In addition, the item is heavy. Since I had 4 of this item, I set the quantity to 4. Today a buyer comes alon...

$10 HANDLING FEE FOR INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE WHY !

oK many people ask me why do i chagre $10 for handling fee for international postage,the answer is simple, ebay charge me 10% for the $46.10, this works out just under $5put together costom forms which need filling out id check everytime.I would pref...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scared of selling now .

I used to sell rare expensive items on another account , eBay has send me offers to start selling again ' but I feel to scared of being ripped off with the buyer guarantee of money back & keep the item if not described . Although I'd like to sell aga...

• 25 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Buyer requesting an unfair return

Hi! I sold a dress on eBay recently and the buyer is requesting a full refund based on the fact that the dress didn't come with a belt. I never mentioned the dress came with a belt, nor did any of the photo's of the dress show a belt! The dress does ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tips for packaging articles & clippings?

Hi everyone. I have sold a few articles & clippings packs on eBay over the past year or so (about 7 or and only 2 have so far remained unsold. I am a collector of Spice Girls articles & clippings so I buy loads of magazines and last year decided to s...

Best way to list Lego?

I have a large amount of Lego (maybe 10-15kg) to list and was just wondering - a) Is it better to dump everything together (although far too heavy to post realistically)b) Sell off in mixed lots of 1kgc) Sort it into different components and sell tho...

Issuing PayPal refund in U.S. Currency?

I'm refunding a buyer from overseas who paid with PayPal in $us and wanted an item posted to a country with a predisposition to fraud. PayPal told me in not so many words that the transaction was funded with a credit card so a chargeback would be the...

Free listings and auto relists

Just wondering if any earlybirds tomorrow can let us know whether the auto relists come off the free 200. If so, we'll have to get cracking removing the auto relists from ads about to finish so that we can at least use the 200 to extend the life of t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

INR Message after 60-days

We have just received a message from a buyer claiming that their item has not arrived 60-days after we sent it out.It went by large letter so no tracking at all.They are a new buyer (FB score = 4) so no FB history of problems. I've sent back a messag...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have stopped leaving feedback

I have stopped leaving feedback for items I sell. You may wonder why? Well, here are my reasons. 1 - It is optional2 - It cannot be neutral or negative. Or even positive with a negative tone. It can only be positive.3 - Buyers are generally, reluctan...

My one Ebay wish....

If Ebay was able to grant me one little wish it be be this - Please let me add variations to a listing, even after I have already completed it. Having listed so many items over the last few months, I now find that I get a lot of requests for items in...

Click and Collect - Automatic

Hi, Just letting everyone know that I just received an email from Ebay stating that all my listings "qualify" for Click and Collect and they have "Added it to all my listings. It is automatic, I don't need to do anything".....You have to go onto Site...