200 Free Listings

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2852

Just in case it works for you ...... I get the message "Unfortunately this promotional offer is not available to you"

Message 1 of 41
Latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Re: 200 Free Listings

But wait there's more....

Based on what someone said above about trying more than once, I went back to each ID and just kept on clicking the ACCEPT button.

After up to 5 clicks on one of the IDs it has now accepted it on all three IDs.

So woohoo.

So try, try agin if it says NO the first time.

Message 11 of 41
Latest reply

It will only show from a second after midnight on the day the promotion commences and disappears into "history" after midnight on the day it expires.

Message 12 of 41
Latest reply

Looks like stores are eligible for this promotion - well that's a first for a very long time

Message 13 of 41
Latest reply

I am a non-store seller and the message kept telling me I wasn't eligible.  I did not have an email from EBay about it either. After three times clicking on the link it accepted me.  Perseverence pays!

Message 14 of 41
Latest reply

HOORAY ..... I perservered :);)

I posted this as soon as I found it this morning,  (I never get the invitations) .... was thinking of helping my fellow sellers and had only tried it a couple of times.

I just came back and read through all of your helpful posts.   Tried a few times, then tried it through Internet Explorer and BINGO !!  (had been trying through Mozilla Firefox ...

So my advice is .... read all the posts and try each one of them ..... I'm very happy ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 15 of 41
Latest reply

Well done! Used a differend browser & accepted again and all my other ID"s that didn't work this morning have worked and accepted.

Unless the settings have changed in the last hour and accepting everyone.

Busy weekend.

Message 16 of 41
Latest reply

Keep trying folks - it took me about 5 goes - BUT I GOT IT!!!! wahooooooooooooooo

Message 17 of 41
Latest reply

Wow, thank you!  This is fantastic.  Worked on 2 of 3 accounts and it seems this one allows multiple quantities again!

And yay for stores being thought of as well.  Must be the pre-Xmas spirit.

EDIT: I hit the Accept button another three times for the third account and now it worked!

Message 18 of 41
Latest reply

Thank very very much
Message 19 of 41
Latest reply

If it's working for stores too would it be worth starting a new thread to say it's for stores as well in the title?

Message 20 of 41
Latest reply