28 views, 4 watchers, $10 incl postage and no takers.

What do you have to do to sell stuff here? I have a top which has had 28 views in the last 10 days, has 4 watchers, costs a grand total of $10 including postage and yet no-one has bought it yet.

Message 1 of 32
Latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: 28 views, 4 watchers, $10 incl postage and no takers.

I do search by brand on occasion, but only because I have a couple of favourite brands that I could never afford to buy new (well I could afford it, but I couldn't justify to myself paying that price, lol).   I am quite happy to pay $10-20 or even a bit more for a secondhand top in great condition. 

I might also search by brand if that brand is not available in my town, because the larger towns where it might be available are an hour away in either direction.  I find brands like Millers, while perhaps readily available and considered cheap by some (especially those who live in Metropolitan areas and are spoiled for choices), sell well because there are plenty of areas where they don't have MIllers stores.  I used to buy a lot of Millers stuff here a few years back, because we didn't have a Millers store where I live.  Now we do, I tend to buy there, and resell here when hubby starts complaining about lack of closet space, lol.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 31 of 32
Latest reply

Re: 28 views, 4 watchers, $10 incl postage and no takers.

@lyndal1838 wrote:

Take it from one of PJ's repeat buyers, we are just waiting or her to open up again....it does not take long for her slaes to be going strong again.

As for her sell through rate on her posting ID.....well it is just non-existant.  It has been at 111 for a couple of years I think.   She stopped using that ID to buy or sell so it would not change.

I am aware of some of PJs other IDs including a store ID she has made no real secret of them.  My comments were not made in reference to the posting ID activity.

Message 32 of 32
Latest reply