3 Free Relists

Has anyone else had the 3 free relists drop off?

Just went to list some 30 day BINs & the 3 relist option had gone.

Don't know whether it's a glitch or I don't get them anymore.  Have always had them for 30 day listings.

Thanks

Lynne

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

3 Free Relists

It comes & goes....you can usually list something then go back & revise later and it will be there?? I have found that it disappears more often according to the category....some categories 'glitch' all the time.
Try another category and see if it's there
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

3 Free Relists

If you have sold more than 100 items AND made $12,000 in the last 12 months then you won't see them until you drop under the $12,000. If that doesn't apply to you, as mentioned, go back and revise later. I usually make a note under the ones where the box didn't appear and go back the next day and revise.

If I still can't get it to work after a few days, I revise on my phone using the app. It nearly always shows up there. If there's not a promotion running, which often sees it disappear for a few days, I find it can disappear if I list quite a few new items.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

3 Free Relists

Thanks for the replies. 

Did as suggested & listed. 

Went back a few hours later & there it was again!  Won't panic next time it happens.

Regards

Lynne

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

3 Free Relists

After many email messages, ebay has informed me the 3 free listings are to encourage new buyers and that I no longer qualify.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

3 Free Relists

That's what they always say.

Doesn't make it true. In fact it is demonstrably untrue. Just keep trying.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply