A friend receives offers at weekends to sell with no listing fee and no sales commission.

A friend receives offers at weekends t list itemsl with no listing fee and no sales commission. He is an individual seller, not a business. Is this promotion available to me and how do I avail of it?

Regards

dougalaus

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: A friend receives offers at weekends to sell with no listing fee and no sales commission.

Go to all selling and scroll to the bottom to promotions.

That will show how many freebies you have left for the month and also show if you have any offers.

If so press 'get offer" next to it.

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Re: A friend receives offers at weekends to sell with no listing fee and no sales commission.

You will normally get an email sometime late on Saturday if you are eligible (or ineligible, as I seem to be on this account).

The normal weekend one is for unlimited listings, no insertion fees and $1.10 flat sales fees. Not no sales fees.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you. It seems. then, to be somewhat random! I will call ebay and ask how it works.

Regards

dougalaus

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I get this every weekend. It's listed on the bottom of the selling page, next to where it shows how many free listings I get each month.
You need to ACTIVATE this every weekend. I do so early and have all my listings/ automatic re-listings occur after that. Found I was getting many items with no ebay fees (just paypal).
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply