ANY FREE LISTINGS THIS WEEK?

mitbri
Community Member

Does anyone know of any free listings this week?

It seems to have been 5 weeks since the last one.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: ANY FREE LISTINGS THIS WEEK?

There was a free listing promotion recently for the category of fashion only.

Whenever someone receives an email for free listings, be rest assured it is ALWAYS kindly posted on the boards.

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

It's actually 4 weeks since the last one and the one before that was 3 weeks before. Therefore, law of averages says nothing until next weekend.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Or it will be like December when there were no non-store free listing promotions for the entire month besides the default 40, and we had to wait until half way through January before the next promotion was offered. Maybe that's why eBay suddenly gave non-stores 30 day BINs and GTC options out of the blue so they don't have to give out so many promotions yet sellers still "win" as their 30-day BINs now last for 120 days (until eBay AU copies the US and only lets you relist once instead of 3 times, but even then it beats the old 10-day BIN + 3 relists).

mitbri: Does promotion 2664 work for you? For most of us it always comes up as expired but you never know.
sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2664
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

@heihachi_73 wrote:
Or it will be like December when there were no non-store free listing promotions for the entire month besides the default 40, and we had to wait until half way through January before the next promotion was offered. Maybe that's why eBay suddenly gave non-stores 30 day BINs and GTC options out of the blue so they don't have to give out so many promotions yet sellers still "win" as their 30-day BINs now last for 120 days (until eBay AU copies the US and only lets you relist once instead of 3 times, but even then it beats the old 10-day BIN + 3 relists).

mitbri: Does promotion 2664 work for you? For most of us it always comes up as expired but you never know.
sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2664

That would be because they had 3 promotions in 4 weeks prior to that.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

I would certainly keep trying    http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2664 .    It works for me periodically and is worth saving.

We had 100 free from 4 to 9 February, so maybe another one in the next couple of weeks ? 

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Thanks for the suggestion, promo 2664 does not work for me and never has. But will keep giving it a go.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Ebay had the unlimited free listings for fashion sellers a couple of weeks ago and I have a recent message in one of the accounts offering free sales on mobile phones. Perhaps ebay are targeting the free listing offers a bit more ?

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Following our posts on Friday regarding  http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2664 ....   I just tried it, and guess what happened ? 🙂  🙂

List up to 150 items free! Start Date * End Date

Auction and Fixed Price! Limited time only! Learn More - opens in a new window or tabMar. 16, 2016

12:00:00 am EST

Mar. 25, 2016

11:59:59 pm EST

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Well done dotm, worked on 1 id and not on the other 2.  Thanks for posting.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply