AP MyPost Business "The product ID is not available."

Anyone else getting this error when trying to create a new order / label?

I don't know what I'm doing wrong.  Tried restarting the order 5 times and logging in and out.  Anyone seen it before?

Have lodged a technical support request.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

i haven't had that specific error, but have had countless others. 

they have dedicated support though - their online chat usually has short wait times and are quite helpful. 

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Is it an international parcel?    International economy air service has been suspended.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

As   IM   said , get on the live chat for support.  It can take tech support a couple of days to reply to requests.

The last couple of problems I have had, have been fixed by clearing cache. and/or PC restart

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I had this error for an international standard parcel I was trying to send to South Korea.  I checked the Auspost international advisories and it said that International Standard could no longer goto South Korea, only International Express.  So I tried to send with International Express but got the same error.  So I ended up sending it at the post office with a paper consignment note, and forfeiting my discount.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks everyone, the live chat support wasn't available when I posted this thread.  I've had a chat, this is the situation:

3 April 2020

There are flight disruptions and cancellations impacting all inbound and outbound items to USA.

We expect delays to USA of up to 2 -3 weeks due to flight cancellations and government restrictions because of COVID-19.

Express items will be given priority over Standard items during this time.

Please note: Australia Post will suspend Economy Services for parcels effective 3 April and until further notice. Economy Services for letters will continue.

Australia Post is working closely with partner airlines and postal operators to move items as quickly possible.

###

Currently Standard will go through but will take weeks.  Express will be a bit shorter.  The person I chatted to said it is looking like all international parcels except for essential goods will be blocked soon also.  They said also that the domestic parcel system is also severely overloaded and major delays are expected.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply