ATO Request for Data

This is the first time we have received one of these since we have been trading on eBay.

Anyone else?

ATO Data

Message 1 of 142
Latest reply
141 REPLIES 141

Re: ATO Request for Data

@countessalmirena wrote:

Is this in the app? Not in a browser on the phone?

Browser (I'm logged into my selling ID on the app, and don't actually access the forums with it - not even sure you can).

I don't think it really matters, though. At least, the main reason I keep posting that I've done it unintentionally, and how, is because people keep assuming others are doing it intentionally, and responding to blank posts with that assumption, which (if you think about it) doesn't really make all that much sense, especially because clicking 'post' doesn't exit a thread. 

It's far more likely people are using their phones to google certain topics, help etc, arrive at old threads, and either do what I've done (click back and somehow through the magic of the internet, cause an empty post to appear), or accidentally tap 'post'. Either way, they're very unlikley to ever re-visit the thread and see all the admonishment. 

Message 141 of 142
Latest reply

Re: ATO Request for Data

If they happen to read some of the rather nasty comments relating to their empty posts they may never come near the forums again when they do really need help, nor will many who see such comments, so it definitely doesn't help to have a go at these posters when it happens. There's no point in talking to air either. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 142 of 142
Latest reply