ATO Request for Data

This is the first time we have received one of these since we have been trading on eBay.

Anyone else?

ATO Data

Message 1 of 142
Latest reply
141 REPLIES 141

ATO Request for Data

Message 131 of 142
Latest reply

ATO Request for Data

Why do you drag up old threads with NO input at all ?????

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 132 of 142
Latest reply

ATO Request for Data

Someone said recently that if you're on a phone and you hit the back button it actually registers an empty post. Most people wouldn't be aware of this, especially those who rarely post, so there's no point in having a go at them.
Message 133 of 142
Latest reply

ATO Request for Data

Shall I try this? I'm curious to see whether it happens.

I'm just picking up my iPhone now. (I'll try with mobile view and full view, in case it makes any difference.)

Message 134 of 142
Latest reply

ATO Request for Data

Hmm. Using Firefox on my iPhone, in both Full and Mobile view, clicking onto back button after clicking Add Comment (or reply, as the case may be), has resulted in...

... nothing.

Perhaps it's more if one is searching in eBay community for a particular answer? I'll give that a try.

Message 135 of 142
Latest reply

ATO Request for Data

No. Still no blank post.

Has anyone any other information about how these blank posts could occur? So far as I can tell from trying it out, the only way a blank post will result is if one hits the Post button.

Message 136 of 142
Latest reply

ATO Request for Data

@countessalmirena wrote:

No. Still no blank post.

Has anyone any other information about how these blank posts could occur? So far as I can tell from trying it out, the only way a blank post will result is if one hits the Post button.

I think they just hit "Post" instead of "Cancel"

Message 137 of 142
Latest reply

ATO Request for Data

It has happened to me a few times when I'm on my mobile, if the cursor has been in the text field and I press back on my phone (not 'up' or back on the app).
Message 138 of 142
Latest reply

ATO Request for Data

I was hoping you'd come along and set them straight. ๐Ÿ™‚ I was 99% sure it was you who described how it happens but I couldn't remember the details at all.
Message 139 of 142
Latest reply

ATO Request for Data

Is this in the app? Not in a browser on the phone?

Message 140 of 142
Latest reply