Account Supendion

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have  to  leave  ebay because of this reason

Has  this  happened  to Anyone  else 

What's this all about,, Building a trusted marketplace is our first priority. As such, we suspend any account that poses a risk to that trust. Your account has been suspended because the pattern of activities we have witnessed present a risk to our eBay

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Account Supendion

imastawka
Honored Contributor

sorry. self edited.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Account Supendion

Is it because you can't or won't sign up for Managed Payments ?

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/PayPal-Payments/Did-any-one-else-have-a-problem-with-the-New-ID-Req...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Account Supendion

Your other thread you said eBay suspended your account because you did not sign up to Managed Payments?

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/PayPal-Payments/Did-any-one-else-have-a-problem-with-the-New-ID-Req... 

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Account Supendion

We need more details, or we cannot help. We are not eBay staff, so we don't know why your account has been suspended. In the other thread you said it was because of IDs etc., but the reason is probably something else because I don't think accounts are suspended for being a threat when people don't provide the required IDs. Sellers just cannot sell, but can usually still buy, so there is probably another reason.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Account Supendion

If you google the message they sent you, you will see there are other people who have been banned without being offered an explanation. However, it is usually for violating the User Agreement.

Only you can have a look at the User Agreement again and try to figure out which rules you have broken.

There are some explanations here: User Agreement | eBay

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Account Supendion

imastawka
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have  to  leave  ebay because of this reason

Has  this  happened  to Anyone  else 

What's this all about,, Building a trusted marketplace is our first priority. As such, we suspend any account that poses a risk to that trust. Your account has been suspended because the pattern of activities we have witnessed present a risk to our eBay

Did you, perhaps, try to list a prohibited item and ignored the warnings whilst listing?

And kept trying to list that same item?

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply