Accounting Software

Hi all.. wondering if there were any recommendations or suggestions for ebay 'compatible' accounting software?

Any thoughts welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks kindly

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Accounting Software

no thats actually not the case. You can keep a record of what you get at garage sales etc with no receipts. As long as you keep a dated log of second hand goods. Obviously you will never get receipts at garage sales and most markets so this is the only way around it, hence the need for a good inventory system. 

I was looking at Xero but you do have to pay extra for inventory software that links to it which in most instances doubles the cost per month.

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

Hi all.. wondering if there were any recommendations or suggestions for ebay 'compatible' accounting software?

Any thoughts welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks kindly

Xero all the way. No need to look further. Xero comes with inventory management.

The cost just about the same if you use MYOB and upgrade annually.

Best feature: link with your bank account and PayPal. Auto updating.

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

Given dearsystems has dragged up a seven month old thread in order to advertise, I would pay big money for an alternative. And the "dear" bit would be a worry.

Not that I need one. I set up my own instead - primitive but effective.

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

dearsystems
Community Member

System can be used to keep any type of products. Even we are asking for supplier and invoice number you can use supplier โ€˜Garage saleโ€™ and invoice number #1 for all not invoiced purchases.  Yes, it costs some money, but small plan (which sufficient for what you are trying to accomplish) barely exceeds the cost of the dinner for one person. โ€˜Betaโ€™ status of application means we are not XERO partners yet. It takes XERO sometime before we will be on their partner list.

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

any one using Saasu?

www.saasu.com.au

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

Just searching for ideas and found this post... Anyone care to comment on MYOB or Zero now? Or other ideas?
Cheers!

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply