Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How Much Does a BX1 Box Weigh?

(Please and thank you ) I mean the weight of the box by itself, as I don't have any on hand to check, and couldn't find the info online anywhere. I thought I'd use one to send a package that's going to weigh about 800gm with packaging, and some of th...

Packing large/heavy items

Seek info on packing heavier items that also need some protection, such as large speakers and electronic equipment.These are all way beyond jiffy bags, etc. These items need to be packed properly.Anyone know of sources of ready-made suitable packagin...

ebay time wasters

Been buying and selling for years. Recently listed leather boots $15.00 never worn $8.20 flat rate postage Australia wide. Guy offers me $10.00 for me to drop item off miles away? I wrote back staing "sorry this is an auction and postage only". He wr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A-failure post

Hi, Any other sellers have trouble getting insurance from A-failure post? I insured a item for $380 which was damaged in post & A-failure post wont pay!!!

oooooh boy, here we go

So, I sell second hand clothes. Naturally, second hand means one-offs, and i dont have control of what comes in, are they both fair assumptions people should make? I would think so.. On my other account, someone purchased, and paid for, a boys size 5...

Resolved! End Auction Early & Sell to only bidder

I received a bid on one of my items and the buyer has asked could she buy it now as it is a 10 day auction I am happy to do this Can I end the acution and sell to this buyer? I think I have done it once before when a buyer was going away.. but can;t ...

Poster becomes Lurker

Hello Everyone, Lately, I have been posting more than usual and co-incidentally, sales have hit the basement. Probably, not related. There are just too many comments and posts regarding throttling, lower sales, problems with feedback, PayPal troubles...

Difficult buyer

A buyer purchased a pair of jeans from me. I listed the item size and brand. When she recieved the item it was too big and she claims that I did not give her enough information and I misled her by now telling her the shape of the jeans (in the listin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I think we just dodged a bullet

We had a question from a buyer this evening about a product and how quickly we would mail out if she bought.The answers were in the description but I answered anyway as I usually do when they don't read. There was just something in the tone of the me...

• 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Postage label issue

Hi all. Just wondering if there is any news as to the postage label printing 22kg issue? Ebay are so awsome with communication!

Sellers should know this one..I hope!

Posted an item by large letter on 8th May. Last night a dispute was opened for INR. I refunded as I had no proof of postage. I have just checked feedback left by this buyer, of 19 feedback left, 14 of them are either negs or neutral for item not rece...