All my listings won't appear after turning off store holdiday settings. eBay wont help!

So i turned off the store holidy settings today, maybe six hours ago. Only one item has appeared. So i get onto eBays online chat, I ask the question and the eBay person ends the chat session. So I get back on, finally get connected, to a different person and they also end the chat session. **bleep**!

So does anyone here have any idea on whats going on? As it seems the dumb farks at eBay don't. But I suppose, you pay penuts you get monkeys...

Edit : Something funky is going on. I just got 10 more listings then they went again.

Edit again : Now six showing but it says there is 11 listings.

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: All my listings won't appear after turning off store holdiday settings. eBay wont help!

11 and then 15 back to 11 

Message 11 of 22
Latest reply

Re: All my listings won't appear after turning off store holdiday settings. eBay wont help!

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

I see 14.

I see dead people.........

Spoiler
I saw 16 listings. Refreshed and got 12. That was on "see sellers other items". In the store is showing 16 consistently.
Message 12 of 22
Latest reply

see other items: 14
Message 13 of 22
Latest reply

Maybe nothing to do with on/off holiday mode...

My story: I have currently ACTIVE SELLING: 1588

CURRENT LISTED: 1678

It has been like this for months....with the gap increasing, & I can't tell which ones are 'missing'

Message 14 of 22
Latest reply

Twynnie, when I view listings I see 1528

When I look at your store I see 1523

Message 15 of 22
Latest reply

Don't forget to factor in variation or multiple listings if anyone is checking their own.

One listing with 5 variations will count as 6. (original plus 5)

image host
Message 16 of 22
Latest reply

thanks, both....will continue to monitor
Message 17 of 22
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

14 showing on both my IDs.

Message 18 of 22
Latest reply

This is starting to sound like the blue dress, gold dress thing that was getting around a couple of years ago! Although, I have to say, this is more frustrating, especially for the sellers involved. Are there any other store holders with discrepancies to see if there is any glitch that could be happening?

Twynnie, I'm seeing 1566 when I click on your "view listings" link from here. 1524 when I go into a listing and click on see other items. 1524 when I go into your store. When I refresh the 1566 page, I got 1524.

When I clicked view listings from here again, I got 1566. When I refreshed, I got 1525. When I go into your store from the refreshed new page, I get 1526. If I go into a listing and see other items, I get 1566. There is no consistency! No wonder people are seeing a drop in sales.

I'm sure if I did this a 3rd time I'd get different numbers again.

Message 19 of 22
Latest reply

It's been happening for a long time - every now and then

I thought it was part of their throttling service, and nothing could be done about it   shrug.gif

It's only ever lasted a couple of days and a half dozen listings, though

But the return from holiday mode has never taken more than a couple of hours

to fully restore the listings.

Message 20 of 22
Latest reply