Another reason to be **bleep** off at ebay, can no longer leave feedback for non payers

Had a series of non payers and can no longer leave feedback at all.   Used to be able to say non payer under positive f/b

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Another reason to be **bleep** off at ebay, can no longer leave feedback for non payers

What is the point of giving neg to a non payer especially the way you want to do it.  Just open non payer to get fees back and they get a strike.  A neg doesnt do you or anybody else any good. 

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Also, put a comment under pos and they get a green dot anyway.  Check out selling for solutions to your problem

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

I am not a seller, but I have heard they just changed that too and that you can't open a non-payment strike any more either. I think that now you can cancel after a few days and eBay will take care of it.

Sellers have actually not been able to leave negative or neutral fb for buyers for a long time...

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

can't open a non payer dispute anymore either.   You just cancel sale.  No one would know if they have a non paying habit

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

If you change your items to Buy It Now (at the best realistic price you are looking for), with Immediate Payment activated, you will eliminate the non-payment problem 100% of the time.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

After 4 days ebay gives them a non-payers strike to their account automatically.

And how would you know if they were habitual non-payers from their feedback.

False positives are not allowed.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

don't think seller can open a case against non-paying buyer anymore, the best seller can do is to cancel the deal.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Read previous posts. Especially the one by stawks immediately prior to your post.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

I recently had a non payer. I thought I would test the waters with the new system. I was actually able to automatically cancel after 3 days, which is when I tried  (I was expecting a message saying I had to wait). It went through pretty much straight away, and the message said the buyer would have a non payment defect recorded on their account.

I actually prefer this new way because it was close to instant. No waiting 4 days, opening a dispute, then having to wait another 4 days. I was able to relist straight away, and it was snapped up later that day. One of the few things ebay has got right!

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply